Chapter 6

Ok so I've decided to rewrite this story even though only one person had commented. But I mean if only one person is enjoying this story then why not satisfy them. I just hope that there are more people that are enjoying this story. Anyway I'm back on this so I hope that you enjoy this. c:

AndyPOV

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing that I realized was that me and Hunter were still in the same postion as last night and that Delany and Jake was gone.

"Hunter wake up" I said shaking him. "I don't wanna" he whinned trying to move my hands away. "But Delany and Jake aren't here and I'm worried" I told him. "Maybe they left to the room" he said opening his eyes looking up at me. "Yeah maybe" I said thinking about it. "Ok" he said closing his eyes and going back to sleep. I think I'm starting to worry to much.

"Hunter" I said. "Yeah" he mumbled not opening his eyes. "My legs are asleep" I whispered. He let out a chuckle and then stood up. "Sorry. Can you stand up?" he asked holding out a hand for me. "No" I mumbled. "Ok then" he said. Then the next thing I know, I was in Hunter's arms in a princess style.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "To your room. I'm still tired" he said walking up the stairs. "But we have to get ready for school" I told him. "Just five minutes?" he asked. "No" I said as he walked into my room and placed me on the bed. "Pwease" he pouted. I let out a groan and rolled my eyes. "Five mintues" I said sternly pointing my finger at him. "Thanks" he said kissing my cheek and then got comfortable in my bed.

I quickly got up and left for the bathroom hoping that he didn't see me blush. After my shower I walked out to see Hunter still asleep. I would wake him up, but the problem is that I kind forgot to get my clothes so I'm kinda happy that he's still asleep. After I grabbed my clothes I made a beeline for the bathroom. "Hunter wake up!!" I shouted before closing the door. "Don't wanna" I heard him cry. "Too bad" I told him as I got dressed.

After I got ready and finally getting Hunter up I went downstairs to see Delany and Jake already awake and ready at the table eating cereal.

"Thank god" I whispered. "What did you say?" Delano asked. "Good morning" I said smiling. "Oh good morning" she said smiling brightly. Looks like someone got a good sleep. "Hello cousin of mine" I smiled sitting next to him. "Serve yourself" he mumbled before shoving a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. "But it's sooo far" I whined. "We'll too bad" he mocked me. I pouted and glared at him.

Luckily Hunter walked in. "Hunter?" I called sweetly. "Lucky charms?" He asked walking to the kitchen. "I love you" I giggled. "Love ya too" he replied. I heard Jake mumbling and then Delany slapping the back of his head. "What was that for?" He cried. "Because you are just the same" she told him. He mumbled something else and Delany slapped him again.

I decided to ignore them since I have no clue what they were talking about and Hunter just came in with my cereal. "Thank you" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek when he sat next to me. "No prob" he said before digging into his own cereal.

After we all ate, we finally left for school. When we got to the school me and Delany went our ways as the boys did theirs. "Ok spill it" Delany said when we got to our lockers. I let out a big sigh as I like over at her. "I'm just scared. I mean what if something worse happens today. He already hurt the boys I don't want them to get hurt anymore" I said looking at my locker. "I understand but it's ok we will get through this" she said pulling me into a hug. "Can you open my locker please?" I asked. "Sure" she said and began to open my locker slowly. She peeked inside and then slammed it shut. "What what was in there?" I asked. "Nothing" she said quickly opening her locker. I was about to open mine when she smacked my hand away and then dragged me over to our first period. "Delany what was in their?" I asked again. She didn't answer me this time and continued waking.