Chapter 2

Andy POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to see Hunter gone which I wasn't surprised about. I checked my phone to see it was 3:15 a.m. I let out a groan as I layed back downon my bed. Then I heard shuffling going on around me. "Hunter?" I called out hoping it was. "Sorry love wrong one" I heard them say in that familiar fake accent. "I see, so your a stalker now?" I asked sarcasticaly. "Nope actually I got invited here" he said smuggly.

I was thinking about who was in the house that my stupid cousin invited and I came to nothing when I realized that none of his friends has an accent. "I knew your accent was fake" I said proudly. "Good job love. Should I give you a prize?" he asked as I felt him hoving above me. "Uh... um..." I stuttered not knowing what to say as he got closer. "I've been a good boy anyway. So I deserve a prize too, right?" he asked as I felt his breath on my lips. "I-I suppose" I stuttered again. Nice one Andy. Way to go on being attractive.

"Good, cause I was going to collect anyway" he said has he closed the gap between us and kissed me. I couldn't help myself as I wraped my arms around his shoulder bringing him closer to me so even a paper couldn't fit between us. I could tell he didn't mind as he wrapped his arms around me so I was closer to him.

When we broke apart we were both gasping for breath, but he didn't stop there as he continued kissing down my neck. "Why won't you tell me who you are?" I asked breathless. He frooze by my question and stopped kissing. "Because if I tell you then you mmight just reject me" he said sounding depressed. "You never know" I said brining his face up tot mine as I gently gave him a kiss.

"I have to go" he said getting up as I heard a low beeping outside my door. "What? Why?" I asked. "Because it's almost morning and you'll be able to see me" he said getting up. "Well thats no fun" I said pouting. "But it's more fun like this. I'll see you soon love" he said, giving me one more lingering kiss before he left my room.

I let out a sigh as I flopped backdown on my bed. Ok so all I know is that he is one of Jake's friends. But who? I looked at m phone and saw that it was 5:30 in the effin morning. Wow we made out for like 2 hours. Oh well it was worth it though. I laid back down going back to sleep. Still able to feel the tingling sensation on my lip.

>(O.o)>I}-------->     ^(ToT)^    (hehe i jus had to)

I woke up to someone waking me up with their stupid whining. "Andyyyy. Wake up" Jake said poking me. "Go away" I mumbled moving his hand away. "But we're hungry" he whinned. "Go back to sleep. You won't be hungry then" I told him. "But Andyyy" he whinned. I sighed peeking through my eyelids to see him pouting giving me his famous puppy dog face and his little friend's faces peeking through the door. I looked back at him to see him still pouting. Aww he looked to adorable!!

"Fine" I groaned sitting up. I was thrown back when he tackled me in a hug. "I wuv you!!" he said hugging me. "I thought you said no one loves me" I said with a smirk remembering what he said yesterday. "Yeah. That's cuz I'm the only one that can love you" he said. "And me!!" I heard Hunter shout as he squeezed through the door and bouncing on my and smothering me in a hug too. "And Hunter" Jake said. "Aww are we allowed to join this little hug, love, fest?" one of their friends asked at the door with a smirk and winked at me.

"No because all of you are leaving my room now so I can change and go make you people food. And yes Jake, you and Hunter are leaving too" I said. "Aww your no fun" they pouted leaving my room with the other guys. Once the door closed I sighed getting up from bed. Then Hunter ran back in giving me a hug. "Ha I get the last hug" he said smuggly running out of my room. I shook my head laughing under my breath. These boys. I wonder how my life would be without them?

Boring for sure.

 Once I finished getting ready I went downstairs to see all the boys wrestling in the living room. I laughed shaking my head at the boys as I walked to the kitchen. I heard someone entering the kitchen as I took out the things I was going to need.