Chapter 5

Andy POV

I walked to class in a daze and didn't even realise the person in front of me. "Oh sorry" I said looking up to see Danny. "Hey Andy" he said giving me his famous smile that makes all the girls swoon.

Danny is your average looking American boy. 6'0, blonde hair, and baby blue eyes. I have to admit if I never knew Hunter I would have fell for him.

"Hey anyone home?" Danny laughed waving a hand in front of me. "Yes there is" I laughed moving his hand away. "Good. Hey I was woundering do you-" he started to say until he was interupted. "There you are. I was looking for you I got worried" Hunter said hanging his arms around my shoulders from behind. "Oh sorry Hunter. Oh sorry Danny what were you saying?" I asked looking over at Danny who was glaring over at Hunter.

"I uh I was woundering if you wanted to go out with me after school?" he asked. I was about to answer but Hunter beat me to it. "Sorry no can do she's busy after school" Hunter said. "Are you?" Danny asked giving me a sad look. "Yeah sorry" I said.

Honestly I don't, but Jake and Hunter don't want me to go out alone and I hardly doubt they will let me go out alone with Danny. "Oh" he said looking down. I felt a little bad for letting him down like that. "Hey me and Delany are going to get ice cream during lunch want to come?" I asked. "Sure" he said looking up giving me a bright smile. "Great I'll see you then. Come on Hunter" I said grabbing Hunter's hand and walking to my class.

"Hey Andy" Hunter said pulling on my hand so I stopped walking. "What's up?" I asked looking over at him. He looked really serious and he's rarely serious with me. "After today I don't want to talking to him" he said. "Danny? Why?" I asked confused. "I don't know I just have a bad feeling about him" he said. "Yesh ok" I said walking to class. "Andy I'm serious" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me back to him. "And I said ok. I promise" I said. "Ok. I'll see you later" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek and left to class.

When I walked into my class, barely on time, I could feel my face burning. I looked over at Delany to see her smirking and pating the desk next to her. I let out a sigh and dragged my feet over to the desk next to her. "Tell me" she said in a sing song voice. I let out a breath and told her what happened from the library to when Hunter kissed me. "1 awwwww 2 that ok but Jake and Hunter are coming along 3 that kinda weird what Hunter said about Danny and 4 ooooh lala you got game" Delany giggled.

"Oh hush you and yeah I agree but I already promised Hunter I will" I sighed. "Ok well I can't wait till lunch. This is going to be interesting" Delany giggled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When the bell rang for lunch, Delany grabbed my hand and dragged me out of class.

"Calm down it ain't like Jake is going to disappear" I said. "That ain't it. We have to go to the bathroom" she said. I let out a groan already know what's going to happen. She is going to spend a century on touching up her make up and hair to look good for her boyfriend.

"I'm sure he won't mind how you look" I said. "Hush" she told me and walked into the bathroom. A century later she finally finished and we were finally out. "Geez woman you better hope we have time to get ice cream" I said. "Yes yes we'll get your ice cream" she said.

When we got close to the car, Delany let out a squeal and ran over Jake and jumped into his arms. I rolled my eyes at the dumb little couple. "Tell me why I have a feeling I'm going to regret the fact that they confessed to each other?" I asked Hunter. "Hey to you too" he laughed giving me a hug. "Oh hi" I laughed.

"Hey you came" I said when I looked up and saw Danny. "Yeah" he said giving my a hug. "Ok let's go get some ice cream" Jake said. "Bout damn time" I said getting into the car.