EVANESCENT.

you want to know how you can tell when you've reached the top? when someone really wants to destroy you.
-

i was not the most enviable student at Miami Beach Highschool. however, i was for what felt like my whole life, i had been on top of the world. on a different plane than the rest of these individuals.

'cause of my lovely boyfriend, Johnathan. he took me under his wing and showed me what it was like to fucking fly. to be above the rest.

but just like Icarus, i flew too close to the sun and my boyfriend leaked my sex tape. right when i let my guard down, when i thought i had it all in my hands, the sky came crashing down on me.

and in a perilous wave, Heather, Steve, Sabrina and Julia all ditched me. i thought my life couldn't get any worse, but it did.

they all believed his tricky little deceits, claiming his Snapchat was hacked.
"it wasn't me, baby. please believe me, baby."

maybe this wasn't the optimal way of handling things, but unleashing the pent up resentment that was bound to bubble to the surface out in the form of a slap, connecting with his jaw and sending him sprawling on the asphalt worked.

now it's senior year-- well, the summer before. and i'm plotting any possible ways i can orchestrate their downfall; without jeopardizing my ivy league acceptance letter.

unlike my past friends, i was never handed everything on a silver platter. i actually put in the labor to get into Miami Beach. 

Miami Beach was my greatest accomplishment thus far, and i was not willing to stop at just achieving education at an elite highschool.

i desired more, however. so, i set my sights on an ivy league. any of them would be adequate enough for me.

but as i mentioned, i'm a little more DIY than them. they got good grades because even the teachers were even terrified of them. cowards in the face of highschoolers.

to be fair, a wealthy group of unhinged teenagers was not a force to be reckoned with. hell, even i knew that.

but the little thing that seperates me from the population at Miami Beach, is that i knew all the idiosyncrasies of each corrupt degenerate who ruled the school. and in truth, ruled me too.

unfortunately, i wouldn't dare threaten my ivy league acceptance letter. so i'm in a predicament, bouncing between any possibility that would allow me to swoop under the radar and take my vengeance.

okay, maybe that was a little Tyler Durden of me-- but i want one thing. and that is revenge. and when i want something,

i'll find a way to get it.