Kiyora Jin- My confession for you!

Friends to lovers!

Fluff :3

Maybe out of character :x

Requested by @whos_pearl! I hope you enjoy this oneshot :3

It was a warm sunny morning, you were currently waiting for your best friend, Kiyora Jin! You usually call him Kiyo though..and sometimes, if you don't know what to say as an insult to someone, Your boy Kiyora has your back! He's a trash talker..(canon btw!)

Once he came into the doors of Mirayuta High school, You immediately attacked him by jumping on him.

"YOU LEFT ME JIN. IN THE CLASSROOM ALONE WHEN I WAS IN CLEANERS FOR THE DAY!"  You yelled, then you started shaking him. He pushed you away. "I just got here,  calm down. Plus YOU left ME. I told you I had Soccer practice, and you should go there to wait for me after you're done. Idiot." Your expression twisted into confusion, then realization.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh....I get it!" You exclaimed. "You don't do you." He replied. "I do." You said.

Then the two of you head to the classrooms together, running because apparently time runs fast and the both of you are gonna be late in three, two, on-! Oh you two made it in time!

Your teacher sighed, "Sit down Ms. L/n and Kiyora." Your teacher pinched the bridge of their nose.

The two of you sit together, and was slightly talking during first period..

Incoherent whispers were heard from almost everyone, well not really. Kiyora was the type to be more on the quieter side despite being a trash talker. 

Oh! Break time! The two of you head out to get some snacks, and candied grapes! Or tanghulu..

TIMESKIP BECAUSE I AM NOT WRITING EVERY PERIOD!

Oh! And because he "left" you, he had to breakdance infront of you. I mean, he enjoys breakdancing(canon!), but you had to record it, and you posted it on TikTok. And tagged his account, and some people were actually impressed! Causing him to get more followers.

"KIYO!" You yelled while shoving your phone into his face. "You're famous!" You exclaimed. "Because of breakdancing? Pfft.." He replied.

The two of you bond over tanghulu, and the last grape tanghulu..the two of you reached out at the same time, your fingers brushing against his.

"Hm..rock paper scissors?" You said, "Don't cry over grape tanghulu." He took it from your hands and ate it, a slight smirk on his face. "..fine! I'll eat another one." You got the strawberry one!

Then the both of you went to a cute gachapon store! Then you two striked up a competition. 

Whoever gets more gachapon!

And the two of you tied, while unboxing, you had a unboxed a cute valentines themed Sanrio figurine, causing you to want to confess to Kiyora. "Kiyo." You said, "Yeah?" He replied, unboxing his other gachapon capsules while the two of you sat down on a park bench, cherry blossoms surrounding the both of you.

"I...have a crush on you." You muttered, then you saw his face fluster, "I like you back." He replied.

He suddenly pulled him in for a hug and kissed you. You reciprocated the kiss and hugged him back. You pull away.

"That's too sudden, my bro."  You replied with a smug expression. He hit your shoulder playfully, "At least I didn't scream so loud at a rollercoaster we almost got kicked out." He replied.

"Hey, that was ONE time." You replied, hitting him back. "You mean three? Hah." He smiled smugly.

Then the two of you go out with the gachas(?) in your bags, and bond over some ice cream before parting to your homes. 

But he walked you home to make sure you were safe! What a gentleman. 

"Goodnight, Kiyo!" You yelled since he was already walking away.

"Goodnight, N/N!" He yelled back before going to his house..using a taxi. Who knew your house was so far away from his?

A/n! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! Mb if it's too short :3