Chevalier Charles- The Cheshire and The Alice

Alice in wonderland au!

This doesn't follow the actual plot!

Cheshire cat!Charles x Alice!Fem!reader

You were walking around the manner, you spotted a quite peculiar bunny running, you decided to follow it. What a bad idea..

In terms of following the nervous bunny, you fell down a rabbit hole, hitting your head, hard. You woke up from that quite deranged fall, brushing off your dress. You looked around, this doesn't look like what a rabbit hole is from the inside? You saw a table, it had a little key ontop of it! Problem is it was for the tiny door, in which you couldn't unlock. It was the size of a mouse! 

You ponder on how to fit inside the tiny door, but your eyes caught something. A bottle, labeled "Drink Me". You decided to drink most of the bottle's contents, to your astonishment, you started to shrink into a small version of you! Small enough to fit the door! However..you had left the key on top of the table, in which it was too tall for you to reach as being a tiny figure! 

You then saw a cake, saying "Eat me" you took a bite, and you were now tall! Too tall...making you tear up from dissatisfaction.

The passing white rabbit panicked, fleeing. Dropping a fan and two gloves. You used the fan for yourself, causing you to shrink once more and float in a puddle of your tears. Within the pool, you find a various group of animals, and birds. Engaging in a race, to dry themselves. In the end of the race, you mention your pet, unintentionally scaring away the animals.

[TIMESKIP WHEN YOU MEET CHARLES]

 You were walking along the forest, your scratch covered up. You feel a presence behind you, you turn around, then you heard a condescending laugh.

"Ahahaha~ what a cutie. What are you doing here?~" The grinning cat-boy, who seemed to be your age smirked. "W-who are you?.." He laughed at your comment and swirled around you before ruffling your hair. Making you pissed. "It's Chevalier Charles, Silly! But they call me Cheshire. I'm the Cheshire Cat!"

"Let go of my hair you playful kitty!" He smirked at your words, before wincing at seeing your scar on your right shoulder. "Hhh...that looks like it hurts, go get that checked out.." He stared at it. "..Don't think you're alright." You frowned. "Well i don't LOOK alright!" He smirked. "Oh..whats your name?"  

"Y/n Alice L/n." He looked shocked, still grinning. "The Alice? How interesting~" He teleported swiftly behind your shoulder. "The alice who would slay the jabberwocky?" You seemed confused, "N-no, you have me mistaken! I'm not that Alice!" You exclaimed in a panic yet annoyed way, everyone mistook you for that Alice!

[SECOND ENCOUNTER.]

"Well jolly me! The two of us have been quite close~" You sighed, "Well you haven't left me alone since our first conversation...have you?" He grinned, what a peculiar kitty! He kept on following you around! How irritating! "No, i have not~ your beauty is too ethereal-! AHAHAHA!" He suddenly burst out laughing, before you smacked the back of his head. "Well then kitty, you'll be my loyal companion." You commanded, not even getting his opinion before taking him with you.

(TIMESKIP)

You had already slayed the jabberwocky, all you wanted was to go home. But you couldn't just leave the poor Cheshire waiting for you? All alone..you bid your farewells with him crying before flashing a grin, "I'll see you up there, told ya that you were the one slaying the jabberwocky!" You smacked his head one more time before you had gone back, back into the overworld. Where you had belonged. You were off to get married, but..someone had already stolen your heart. A particular, grinning cat.

"Y/n Alice L/n, will you marry me?" The man asked, going down on one knee, you stared at him blankly. "No, I refuse. Therefore my heart belongs to another.." you exclaimed, getting multiple shocked gasps from the royal crowd, especially your cousins. Your father looked at you, slightly proud, but told you to meet him in his library. You did.

"Why did you call me, Father?" You asked, curiously. "..Are you inlove with the cat?" The question caught you off guard, how? And..why? "Father, what cat are you talking about? Have you lost it? Ahaha..." you laughed, nervously, trying to shake off the question. "The Cheshire Cat. You fell into the rabbit hole.." Your father said, in a suspicious manner. "..I have, father. His..grin. It charmed me." You said, "Father i want to see him, again. I don't want anyone else." You pleaded. Standing your ground...

You found your way back into the rabbit hole, as if destiny was calling you, but someone stopped you.

"Looking for me?" You heard a familiar voice say, you turned around. It was that stupid grinning cat! Without the cat features though.."You stupid kitty! How did you even find me?!" You exclaimed in a surprised expression. "I told you i'd meet you up there!" He giggled before messing up your hair, then you jumped on him, trying to make his hair as messy as he did to yours. The both of you fell on the garden floor. 

"..I like you." The both of you said in unison, then you were shocked, he was too, but it all ended in a laughter and a kiss. Cupid certainly wasn't backing down on this relationship...

𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔡 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶, 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔄𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯.

𝕿𝕳𝕰 𝕰𝕹𝕯.