Freedom Goes Fast~

TIP!:read everything and not just the thanks..theres more!

Thank you all for 70 followers, i never thought i'd be able to make it so far. I also want a personal appreciation.

@biggest_isagi_glazer my first ever follower. I thank you personally for showing your appreciation towards my works of fiction. <3 I thank you for being my motivation to continue writing.

@RAMENcLOVER The first person i met who had been kind enough and felt comfortable to even be my wife. She's also one of the reasons i have become who i am now, a person with double digit followers. I thank you so much for reading LOVESICK and being the cause of my current popularity. 

@whos_pearl A beloved snookie of mine who is my inspiration to start writing. I used to read her ff's all the time and i saw she liked Project Sekai too. I thank you for being my inspiration.

@I_live_on_memes1 My beloved Bachira lover, i truly appreciate you for supporting me as well. And always interacting with me. And even being one of my OG's.

@LUNN4RRV10L3TTS Thank you for motivating me and always supporting me, even being one of the people since day one. And always cheering me up with all of your sweet comments.

@xvsurka_1234567 I thank you for being so strong and continuing to live, and being someone who i can enjoy talking to for hours without getting bored, and always supporting me.

@_CXmochi Sune, i really appreciate you. You're the main reason i even joined Wattpad because of your fanfic. And being someone i looked up to. I Thank you.

@-Asa_No_Y0ru-  for being so kind to me and being one of my snookies. I thank you so much for supporting me and being kind throughout my journey.

@Jellifeeshi for always supporting and interacting with my ff's, almost always being first and even making fanart ! Thank you so much.

And you, all of you. Thank you for reading my books and enjoying them, some even following me, commenting and starring my work. I love you all, thank you. I never thought i'd enjoy writing so much but now i do.