Rin's gift for you!

Made this for @-orxheus because it was their birthday !! Happy birthday!

He would still be nonchalant, but be kinder and show more compassion.

He'd buy you anything you want! And buy you matching outfits :D(you forced him to..)

He would take you out to a fancy restaurant, and also let you do yoga with him!

After that, you managed to convince him to go to a cute restaurant! It even had ochazuke! So of course, he "unwillingly" agreed!

"Do we have to go to the cafe? We just ate." He said, slightly annoyed, "They have Ochazuke with bream." You exclaimed smugly. "..fine." He agreed.

"..Happy birthday, Y\N." He handed you a [Something you've wanted] you immediately smiled and kissed him, making the cute boy flustered!

What a cute couple!

After that, the two of you spend your birthday with friends and family! 

Once you got to his house, you two wore matching sleeping attire, and baked together! Also, a cuddle session after :3

"Aahahah! You have cream on your face Rinnie!" You laughed, he just flicked your head and sighed. "Y/n, get the flour." You got the flour, but accidentally spilt some on him. You laughed at him and he threw flour at you! It was pretty messy...

But atleast the cake was yummy! Even though Rin did most of the work..