Chigiri- Got a secret, can you keep it?(part one)

Mirayu, Haturi, Zane, Ikuru are your brothers!( not characters from bluelock!)

Yandere! Dollmaker! Chigiri x Jirai Kei! Reader

(inspired by one of my fav characters Ena! And one of my favorite fashion is Jirai Kei!)

You were currently humming to your favorite song, while brushing your silky, soft hair as the ethereal sound of birds chirping around your majestic presence, not even looking like a normal breathing earthling, mostly like an angel fallen from the sky, an enchanted porcelain doll created only for the best. Your outfit contemplated your serene beauty, truly a sublime beauty.

You stared at the window in thought. "Hm..i wonder if the Démira rose café is open.." you pondered. 

You got up out of your vanity chair and put your Mary Jane shoes on, grabbing your cute bag to match your outfit! You waved goodbye to your brothers(yes, y/n in this au has brothers! Particularly older.), "Bye [brother names]! I'm going ou-!" You suddenly got stopped by your brothers. "Ey, where are you going?" Said the oldest of your brothers. "...Démira rose café? Maybe the mall too." 

Your brothers all suddenly be nice. "Ai, you're going to Démira cafe? Buy me a Nutella crepe ah?" "Buy me pancakes can you?" "Yo, buy me some iced coffee on your way home!" "Buy me some cookies!" 

You sighed, "Okay okay! I know i know! I'm going now, bye!" You immediately rushed out of the house, your skirt flowing slightly in the air, breeze blowing into your hair as you walked in a relaxed yet elegant fashion.

You saw the Démira rose café not too far away, and there was only one left of your favorite dessert! You immediately started running. Bumping into someone in the process. "Oh shi-! Ah, My bad!" You started running yet again.

You had now entered Démira Rose Café! Luckily, your friend who works there part-time, saved the dessert just for you! You couldn't thank them enough as you paid! You took a seat in the cute seating areas.

You ate the delicious dessert while scrolling on social media, you were quite a popular person in social media! You took a picture of you and your pretty dessert. After eating, you left and saw a cute porcelain doll store!(chigiri encounter!)

You decided to enter, plus, you saw one of your classmates and someone you knew from social media making the dolls! Chigiri Hyoma~ you have to admit, the soccer player is dreamy..

You looked around as he built a doll, that exact doll caught your eye, an uncanny resemblance to you, what you were wearing too! 

"Chigiri, I see you are dressing a porcelain doll? It's cute~"  You exclaimed in an impressed manner. "Yes, I am, are you interested?" He pondered, asking you a simple question. "Mhm~ is it possible to buy the doll you are currently making?" You asked, his reply simple.

"It still has to go through some work, but give me your number and I'll send you a message if it's ready, is that okay?" You smiled immediately, "mhm! And I still don't have a partner for the project in Home Economics, I heard you don't have one too, wanna be my partner?" You asked. "..sure, I'd love to." He flashed a smile.