Tears of the Tired.

Ahh... almost eighteen years of acting, and she's still the best! Furina, congratulations on winning again the best actress award of the year! How does that make you feel?

The host questioned her, pointing the microphone on her plump lips, as she stood on stage. Before her was an audience, cheering her name.

"I, Furina, thanks each and every one of you, who was my pillar since the dawn of my light! it really shocks me how it has already been eighteen years since I rose as a star! A star that shines bright because of your light! I, Furina de Fontaine, will swear an oath that I will always put an effort into being your number one star!"

Her voice was filled with energy and thrill. The crowd cheered and roared, chanting her name. Her mixed blue eyes
looking at the people while she smiled brightly, cheering with them. That's who she is, Furina de Fontaine. She makes the room lively with her unique character, who is not scared of what to say. The people loved her honesty and bluntness. She has been an inspiration for all, an icon. That's why she's still at the top and a star for many.

It is now 10:04 pm, the awarding ceremony has already ended. This awarding ceremony, also known as ' Rite of Honor', is a big ceremony where all the top artists are awarded for being the best of the best. Furina is no exception, as she has already won 14 awards. After the ceremony, there is a big after party, where they all celebrate. Furina and her manager entered the vehicle on the way there.

"I dont want to go to the after party."
"What—but why?" Her manager expresses his frustration.
"I just... I dont want to." Furina replies.
Her manager scolds her with harsh words.
"You're being childish again. The public is going to wonder where you are if you dont show up!"
"I dont care! I wanna go home!" The girl cries out.
"FURINA, YOU ARE GOING AND THAT IS FINAL."

Tears fall out of her eyes, feeling defeated. She has had a long and busy day. She just wanted to rest. She looked at  the car window, where it was snowing. Oh... right, it's Christmas Eve today. Another Christmas Eve she was spending alone, with no family, no friends. She sighed as the car had pulled to a stop. Ah, a red light. She stared at the big build board, looking at herself. She hated her own self, a self that was built with lies from the very beginning.
No, she is not an "icon." No, she is not honest. Her whole career was a shadow of her lies.

She thought of running away, out of the public eye. She just wanted to go home. So, having no second thoughts, she unlocked the car door and darted. She ran on the sidewalk, her sparkly knee-length midnight blue dress reflecting the stars of the night. Thankfully, there were no people who could see the damsel in distress, running in high heels while crying. She sat on the bus stop, shivering in cold. She could not cry anymore. She was numb by the cold winter air.

She was waiting for the bus, when she heard footsteps.
"You're gonna freeze to death." A deep but soothing voice spoke to her.
The girl's mind panicked. No one should  know how weak she really is. So without hesitation, she stood up, wanting to run away when the man held her wrist. She dares not face him, for it was obvious that she was weeping.

"Uhm, what is the meaning of this?" She spoke with her strong character, trying to hide her sadness, facing away from the tall man.
"Miss, you're really gonna freeze to death. Your hands are so cold."
"Well, a lady doesn't care for the cold when it comes to the name of fashion!"
She exclaimed.
"Furina, stop this nonsense."

Oh geez, he knows it's me. He's probably just a fan. Well, I'll take a picture with him and he should leave. Or so she thought. She turned around to face him with a big smile, only for her to recognize the man, his braided long white hair, his sharp, icey eyes. How stupid she was for not knowing his voice. Its Neuvilette, the new star actor. He rose to stardom because he starred in a hit series, and fans loved his cold demeanor. She has only met him once, when they were doing a commercial together. But they didn't really interact. It was just business.

He took off his coat and wrapped it around her shoulders.
"Why are you riding public transportation?" The man asked.
"Well, uhm— Its a new experience!" She hummed. "And shouldn't I be asking that to you too?"
"No, I wasn't going to ride the bus, I happened to pass by and saw you crying."
She froze as soon as she heard his words. Her smile turned upside down.
"Me, crying? You must be mistaken!"
"It's obvious, I can see it in your eyes."
She stayed silent and faced the ground. She was embarrassed. Someone saw her being vulnerable.