Aaron and Talissa's encounter on hospital

(this is just an idea of Aaron and Talissa meeting each other in the hospital)

INT. Hospital, Cancer Unit. Lunch break.

The hospital wasn't very full. Many doctors and nurses walked around the corridors. Some in a hurry, some calmly. Talissa arrives, carrying some magazines in one hand and her bag in the other. She walks towards two receptionists sitting at their desks, looking through the computer. 

Talissa: Hello ladies!

Receptionist 1: Aah, Talissa. I thought you weren't coming today!

Talissa: Yeah, I got caught up on work and I had some time during my lunch break, so...Here I am! 

Receptionist 2: Well, what matters is that you're here! Did you bring something for us? 

Talissa: (takes the magazines from under her arm and places them on the counter) I did! It's the latest edition, I thought you were going to like it.

The receptionists look very happy as they scroll through the magazine. On the other end of the corridor, Aaron comes out of the elevator,  when he notices Talissa talking to the two receptionists. He approaches them with curiosity. 

Aaron: Talissa? 

Talissa: (turns around) Aaron? 

Aaron: What're you doing here? 

Talissa: Hum...The magazine has a partnership with the hospital. We donate part of our profits to the cancer unit and sometimes I pass by. 

Aaron: I didn't know that...

Talissa: What about you? What are you doing here?

Aaron: It's...It's my mom. She's hospitalized in one of the rooms.

Talissa: Oh, no...Aaron, I'm so sorry. 

Aaron: (nods his head) It's fine. Hey, would you want to grab coffee with me, now? 

Talissa: (looks at the time on the wall) Yes, sure! I have a little bit of time. 

The scene cuts to the both of them in the hospital cafeteria, sitting in front of each other, drinking coffee from two paper cups. 

Aaron: So...it's thyroid cancer. She has had it for two years now. The doctors say that due to her age, it's been hard to cure but they have hope. 

Talissa: She's been in this hospital for two years? 

Aaron: Well, in and out. Some months she goes home when she's feeling better and just comes here to do chemo, but lately, it's been getting worse (pause) and she's been in the hospital for 7 months. 

Talissa: Wow, she's a fighter! (Aaron smirks lightly)  I hope she gets better. 

Aaron nods and sips on his drink. They stay silent for a while. 

Aaron: So...why the cancer unit? 

Talissa: What do you mean? 

Aaron: Why does Real Beauty donate specifically to the cancer unit? 

Talissa: Well...it's kind of a meaningful place for me. (pause) My aunt had cancer, breast cancer...She spent 8 months in a hospital bed, in the cancer unit. I was her only family and she was mine, so I visited her every single day. The people working here quickly became family too. The way they cared for my aunt and other patients was admirable. (pause) She died when I had two months left to graduate, so the nurses and doctors who took care of her came to my graduation and celebrated with me. 

Aaron: I'm sorry about your aunt. I had no idea. 

Talissa: I don't talk much about her, but she was like a mother to me. So...I understand what you're going through.

Aaron gives a sympathetic smile and holds Talissa's hand. Her heart starts beating fast. 

Aaron: Thank you for sharing that. 

Talissa: (smiles shyly and shakes her head)