Tragedy 37

Junko gave a small laugh and hugged Luniar tighter as she said heard Luniar say those words. Izuru was watching them both as he stood there quietly. "Oh Luni! You're making me fall even more!" Junko said as Luniar just gave a blank look.

Junko then realized that Izuru was standing there and looked at him. "Kamukura! You can sit down~" she said and giggled.

"No, I will stand." Izuru replied to her.

"Oh fine. So I heard you're doing a lot of mischief outside. Oh I'm so jealous of everyone being able to see your despair!" Junko said looking at Luniar.

"Get to the point Junko Enoshima, I know you didn't make us come here for a casual talk." Luniar said while crossing her legs.

Junko gave a small laugh as she heard Luniar say that. "Right as always Luni~ I've called you here but I wanted to discuss something with you. Well more like I want to know something! What are you planning to do?" Junko asked smirking.

Luniar looking at her and stayed quiet, a few seconds she got up and looked at Junko Enoshima. "Izu we are leaving." She said and dropped the bag of weapons on Junkos bed looking at her. And walking out.

"You're not even going to give me a hint? No fair Luni!!" Junko whined.

Luniar and Izuru left the room with eachother while Mikan was still attached to Luniar's arm. Izuru looking at Luniar as he was walking out with her. "I know you're looking at me. Do not worry Izu it will entertain." She spoke and walked.

Izuru looking at her and sighed as they walked he closed his eyes for a split second and then opened them up again while looking at the floor. "You have promised to keep things entertaining for me and so far you have done that, so I will believe you and wait to see what you have planned." He simply stated.

Luniar looked back at him and nodded her head at him, she looked to the front and continued to walk with Mikan latched onto her. When she suddenly stopped when she heard someone.

"Senior."

She stopped and looked back Luniar, Izuru and Mikan all looked back and saw Makoto Naegi, Kiyoko Kirigiri and Byakuya Togami standing there. Makoto was about to step forward when Mikan pointed a syringe to his throat. "I cannot allow you to get close to my beloved." Mikan said to him.

Izuru and Luniar watching the scene before them and sighed. "Mikan stand down. Let him speak." Luniar said and looked at Makoto. "Makoto Naegi what is it you want?" Luniar looked at him.

Makoto smiled at her and looked at her. "Senior are you really going back out there? Why don't you stay here with us to make sure you're all okay? And safe!" Makoto said and looked at them.

"I'll pass." Luniar replied.

"As will I." Izuru replied.

"I go anywhere my beloved is going, so no." Mikan said.

Makoto looked at them and frowned as he did. "But-" he started to say and got stopped.

"I have survived until now and I will keep doing so. Goodbye Makoto Naegi, I hope we meet again." Luniar said and walked away.

Mikan and Izuru started to follow her back to the entrance that they came in, In the same order, Luniar, Izuru and Mikan. All started to make their way to the roof. "I'm curious, why did you not tell him? It's not like he could have done anything." Izuru said to Luniar as they was getting outside.

When they got outside and Luniar was stood on the roof looking out to the scene. "It would be much more interesting if they don't find out." Luniar said and started to climb down to the ground. "Let's go back shall we?" Luniar said and started to walk to the cars.

Everyone got in the cars and they went back to the mansion that Luniar and Izuru was staying at. When they got back and walked on Luniar was approached by some of her subordinates. "My lady we have reports that say you are now in control of most of the countries." The subordinates said.

"Huh so the others I sent out are working hard then. Good. Tell them all to keep working." Luniar said to them.

"You all deserve to rest now."

*****************************************
Thanks a lot for reading guys hope you're all having a good (whatever time of day it is for you)!

I appreciate your support everyone.

Bye for now

To be continued!