Tragedy 38

As everyone was sat on their rooms Luniar went to the room that she is keeping the screens that she can watch the torture victims that she got. When she kept an eye on the cameras and determined that nothing will be changing she decided to get up and walk out.

Izuru's POV

I was sat on the rooftop and looking at the flash drive I had in my hand, although I have pretty good idea what will happen I do not know what Luniar has planned which does intrigued me. I continued to look at the flash drive that I was holding. "Hajime Hinata, do not disappoint me." I spoke up and heard someone walk out to the roof.

When I glanced back I saw Luniar Yama standing there. She was looking down at me since she was standing and I was sitting down. "You should be sleeping." She spoke up.

"If you need little to no sleep then I will also be fine." I replied back.

She walked over and sat down next to me, looking up at the sky. "I had training. You did not. So it's not the same. Izu you should sleep." She said once again.

"I have every possible talent there is. I will be just fine." I replied back once again to her.

She didn't say anything back to me and she just simply held out something to me. I took it and looked at it it seems to be a ring. The ring, Hajime Hinata bought. "Why are you giving me this, Luniar Yama?" I asked her.

"Just Luniar is fine. You don't have to call me by my full name. And what good is a man's ring to me? It's too big. It will fit you just fine so you might as well have it." She explained to me.

I could see where she was coming from. She did have a point I put it on the middle finger and looked at the floor. "Hajime should be the one to put it on the right finger." I spoke and started to pull out the iPad.

"It's almost time." Luniar said while she was still looking at the sky.

"Hm. Are you going to tell me what you have planned?" Izuru asked her.

"I want to create something that will give everyone hope, something fun that we can do when the killing school life begins because once the first murder happens I'll create more despair." Luniar said.

I glanced at her and then looked at the iPad. I knew she wouldn't tell me what she had planned but I am curious so. . She needs something that will give everyone joy and happiness huh?

I looked at the iPad and I started to type something getting the cameras up on the iPad as I did. "It seems that everyone is still causing despair. Luniar, what is your goal here?" Izuru asked her.

"My goal? I'll give everyone something they can celebrate and be happy with, then I'll take that happiness away and cause despair in turn the despair I will cause will slow down the tragedy and make the future foundation happy, meanwhile I will set everything up to make it more interesting. Then I'll cause more despair." Luniar said to me.

I looked at her while she explained this to me. My interest was peaked and I couldn't wait to see what she had in store for everyone. "So far, it has been entertaining. Let's see if you can keep it up." I said to her. I placed my hand in my pocket and I felt the flash drive in there.

I once again looked at Luniar and then towards the iPad. "There's something I want you to do." I said to her.

She glanced at me and stayed silent so I take it that's when I should explain what I mean. "In the near future the future foundation will cause something to happen, they will seek you out. I want you to participate in it." I said to her.

She looked fully at me when I said this and nods her head at words. "Very well just let me know when I have too. Is that a deal?" Luniar asked me.

I nodded my head back to her and looked at her. "Yes it's a deal." I told her.

"Let's head back. We can't miss the announcement can we?"

*****************************************
Thanks for reading guys! 38th chapter done! Hope you enjoyed it!

I'm curious; does anyone have an idea of what Luniar might be planning?

Let me know if you have an idea of what she is planning!

Hope you're all doing okay too everyone!

Bye for now

To be continued!