Chapter 2: Hikari and Miunas feelings

Miuna's face turned red after hearing what Hikari said. The two walked to school and none of them spoke after that. As the atmosphere got awkward they finally got to school. Miuna watched Hikari as he ran during gym and watched him swim.

Hikari's POV
Damn it! Why did I have to say that out loud to Miuna! I watched Miuna during class, the way she makes me feel was completely different to the way Manaka made me feel. Miuna makes me feel all tingly inside and my heart races whenever we talk but also I feel comfortable when I'm around her. I can tell her anything. Miuna is always there saying she will be here for me and I want her to know I also will be there for her. Manaka makes me feel that I need to protect her, and now I realize I did love Manaka, but it's not the love you would think it is. I loved Manaka as a sister, not as a romantic partner. After I woke up I was yelling out Manaka's name when Miuna was right there. Miuna could think I love Manaka, she doesn't know I love her as a sister. After what I have said this morning to her I do not regret it because I want to start over, I want her to know I love her.
End of Hikari's POV

The bell rang to go home. Hikari was looking for Miuna to walk home together. "MIUNA!" yelled Hikari across the hallway. "Yes Hikari" said Miuna. "Let's walk home together now" said Hikari. "I would love to Hikari, but I have swimming practice now, when you were hibernating I joined the swim team to learn how to swim since I have ena now" said Miuna. "Really!? You're on the swim team! That's great! I will stay here waiting until your swim practice ends if that's alright with you" said Hikari. "Are you sure you want to wait, some days practice takes more than two hours" Miuna said. "It's alright with me Miuna you go on to your swim practice and don't worry about me, I'm always here for you and I will never leave your side" said Hikari grinning. Miuna looked really shocked when Hikari said that but it also made her really happy knowing that Hikari is waiting for her after her swim practice and that he will always be there for her like she will be always there for him.

Miuna's POV
I can't wait to walk home with Hikari today! I can't help but feel so happy when I'm around him. I know Hikari might not feel the same way as I do, but I can't stop myself from loving him. I want to be with Hikari because I can be myself when I'm around him and he makes me feel emotions I have never felt before. One day I will tell Hikari how I feel.

End of POV

Miuna walked to the front door where Hikari was standing. "How was your swim practice?" asked Hikari. "Great!" answered Miuna. The two started heading back home until Hikari stopped at the dock where the ocean was, all he could think about was "where is Kaname and Chisaki?" Hikari saw a little bit of an opening in between the glaciers where he could see Shioshishio. "Miuna, I'm going to see Shioshishio, maybe I could find Kaname and Chisaki." said Hikari confidently. "I will go too" said Miuna. "No it's probably really cold down there, all I want you to do is head back home where it's warmer, I don't want you to get sick" said Hikari. "Okay, I will Hikari, thank you for being concerned about me" said Miuna smiling.

Hikari's POV
Seeing Miuna smile makes me happy. As I swim all the way down to Shioshishio I looked around and saw all the salt flake snow, I felt cold but I had to find Kaname and Chisaki. Maybe I could visit my dad. I entered my house and saw my dad sleeping on the table next to the picture of my mom, I whispered to him saying "I miss you, please wake up soon." I head out the door and continued walking hoping I might see Kaname or Chisaki. I visited Chisaki's house first and only her parents were there, then I went to Kanames house and his mom was in the bedroom while the dad was in the living room. Nobody in Shioshishio has woken up, the only two that woke up were me and Manaka, but since Manaka is in America I'm the only one here from Shioshishio. If I woke up then maybe others might wake up soon... I hope.

End of Hikari's POV

Miuna's POV
I wonder if Hikari is still in the ocean, I made tea for when he came back so he can get warm, the temperature in the ocean must be extremely cold and Hikari could get a fever. I want to head back to the ocean so when Hikari comes out I will be there to give him a sweater to get warm. I'm getting so worried about Hikari it's been more than an hour, I should head back to the ocean. I came to the ocean and Hikari wasn't there yet, I decided to wait until he came back.

End Of Miuna's POV

Hikari's POV
I have been walking around for more than an hour. I'm deciding whether or not I should keep searching for them, but I might find them soon. I keep searching all over Shioshishio, I even went back to our old school, this was when we were all so young. Shioshishio has been my home until now, since Miuna is able to breath underwater I can still stay in Shioshishio. I started thinking that I could just look for Chisaki and Kaname everyday after school until I find them so I came back up to the surface and saw Miuna waiting for me, and then to my surprise I saw Chisaki on the glacier right beside me.
End Of POV