Ending Chapter: 8 years later

Chisaki and Kaname, Hikari and Miuna , all four will be getting married.
"It's a big day" said Kaname to Hikari. "Yes, yes it is" said Hikari.

Hikari's POV
Okay it's time to get ready I will look so cool walking down that isle! I can't wait to see Miuna. I know that I want Miuna to be with me, I want to spend my life with her and always make her happy.
End of POV

Miuna's POV
There are a lot of people getting my makeup and hair done for the wedding and I'm really excited. To be Gavin a double marriage with Kaname and Chisaki it will be a marriage I will never forget. I can't wait to spend my whole life with Hikari.
End of POV

Kanames POV
Today's the day huh. As I get my tuxedo ready I look into the mirror. I'm going to spend my life with the girl I've always loved and I will keeping loving until the end.
End of Kanames POV

Chisakis POV
Right next to me is Miuna. Both of us are getting our hair and makeup ready for the big day today. I can't believe it's happening, the day I get to finally become Mrs Isaki haha. I love Kaname and I will always cherish him.
End of Chisakis POV

The priest says the words you say during a marriage. First Hikari and Miuna say their vows for each other and then Kaname and Chisaki say theirs. Once they were all finished Kaname and Hikari put the rings on their brides and Miuna and Chisaki put the rings on their grooms.

The priest then says to kiss the bride and then Hikari kissed Miuna and Kaname kissed Chisaki.

The four all ride the limousine which said "just got married" at the back and everyone waved goodbye.

~THE END~