3

First person POV

"Miss Y/n, your parents made reservations at a 5 star restaurant, are you going to leave like that?" my maid Julia asked, I was only wearing a baggy shirt and jorts

"Miss Y/n, your parents made reservations at a 5 star restaurant, are you going to leave like that?" my maid Julia asked, I was only wearing a baggy shirt and jorts. "Yeah. Pretty much." "Your parents will not be happy with you." "Well I'm on my period so neither will I be happy." I said as I put a pillow on my head.

Even when I added pressure on the pillow, I could still hear Julia walk into my closet and pick out an outfit, "My daughters would be so happy if they were able to wear this oh and these lovely pearls too." "You can have it." "It's custom Versace Y/n." she sighed, "You don't realize how lucky you are until you are in a different position and it makes me sad."

She's not wrong, which sucks. Everyday it's the same fucking routine, but I would severely get drained when it came to my parents. None of my friends nor family knew how bad they were. Everyone thinks I am so lucky to have them, but no one know the truth.

Everyone thinks I am ungrateful and spoiled, they aren't wrong. but like I said, no one knows the full story.

"I'll put it on."

****

****

"Well don't you clean up nice." my mother said as I walked into the limo.

"Where's dad." "He just landed, he will be meeting us at the restaurant so be on your best behavior." I nodded as the door was closed for me.

The drive was silent on my end.

Most people tell me how they'd do anything to live my life, but no one has a slight idea of how I'd easily switch to theirs if I could.

"Your dad started getting in contact with Harvard recently, they're interested in chatting with you."

She knew I didn't want to talk.

"Asher is going to Oxford too. Wouldn't it be exciting to go to a school with your boyfriend?"

I stayed quiet.

The truth was when I graduate high school, I want to go to a college far from New York, somewhere my parents cannot control. I wanted to be happy, and being away from this life would bring me happiness.

Sadly that meant leaving my friends.

The car pulled over the the restaurant, and the door was then opened for my mother and I.