First Person POV:

Two months later.

"God this is so stressful!" Maddy said as she was getting her measurements, "It's just a trip to the Hamptons, we've gone so much it's like going to New Jersey

"God this is so stressful!" Maddy said as she was getting her measurements, "It's just a trip to the Hamptons, we've gone so much it's like going to New Jersey." "Well I need the perfect dresses." I sighed as I slumped on the designers couch.

"You girls are still here?" Asher asked as he came in to the store with Drew next to him, "Tighter. I can loose 10 pounds in a week." Maddy said as the designer nodded and tightened the fabric.

"Can I go with you guys? I am tired of watching fabrics." "Come on, Drew will stay with Mad's." "HEY! Don't leave me with him!" Maddy exclaimed, I giggled and waved to her goodbye.

"Are you excited?" he asked as he held my hand while walking to the food court. "What's to be excited about? It's the Hamptons. We go every year." I stated while rolling my eyes.

He chuckled, "Well this year is going to be different I can feel it." he said with a grin, I scoffed 'yeah right' I thought to myself. I dreaded going ever since the situation with my parents happened. Every time I went I'd get Deja Vu of that moment.

"Can I get a matcha latte?" Asher ordered for me.

I gave him a small smile, "I'm gonna go check out a store I saw on the way, I'll be back." I said before walking away.

It was a shoe store. I wanted to find some new white shoes for cheer yet there were so many isles it was confusing and also getting me dizzy to the point where I hit my head somewhere.

"Ow.." I said as I tripped to the floor, "Oh crap, you okay?" a voice asked.

"Other than the fact that I ate shit, sure I am." I joked as I looked up at the boy towering over me, he laughed and offered his hand, I took it and realized how beautiful this man was.

Tan skin, afro hair, big brown eyes, and very well built, did I mention he was tall?

"I'm so sorry." "It's fine, nice shoes." I said with a smile, "Nice Air forces. I'm-" "Miles! There you are I was looking for you." a girl said as she walked up to the boy, I recognized that voice.

"Hey Gwen! Sorry I bumped into someone, what was your name again?" he asked.

Gwen looked at me with a glare, "Hey Y/n, I got you a latte but they didn't have almond milk so I got you oat." Asher said as he walked up to me and handed my drink.

"Oh wow, nice shoes man!" Asher told Miles, "Thanks! Was just telling Y/n the same thing!" Gwen scoffed and Miles turned to her, "What? Not my fault you have no shoe game." Miles said, I crossed my arms and stared at Gwen who was looking at Miles with a 'let's go' look.

"So are you two together?" Asher asked, "God no!" Gwen exclaimed, "Hey don't sound too disgusted! I am a catch!" Miles said as he flexed, I giggled to his response.

"Y/n! There you are! I got the cutest white dress and-" Maddy stopped when she saw Miles.

"You!" they both said in union.

"You two know each other?" I asked while raising my eyebrow out of confusion.

"He's the coffee shop guy." Maddy said with a small blush. "You talked about me?" Miles asked shyly as a blush crept on his cheeks. "Precisely." Asher said. "MADDY! Count your days! Your bags are like a hundred pounds!" Drew said as he walked in with at least 15 shopping bags all belonging to Maddy.

He stopped when he saw Maddy giving heart eyes to Miles.

"So this is the coffee shop guy?" Drew questioned, "Maybe let's stop mentioning the fact that she brought him up." I whispered to him, "Well Miles I don't think we should be here, they could get us black listed from the mall like they got us black listed from ever playing an instrument." Gwen said.

I stared at her in disbelief, "Can I talk to you?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and followed me out of the store, "Look, I get that we don't see eye to eye, but let's get one thing clear, if your friend never fucking hit Maddy, the daughter of the most successful record label, which by the way why did you guys not do your research correctly on that? She's literally on his website. This would've never happened!I tried being nice but now I'm fucking tired of this bullshit. The next time you guys pull some shit trust me I'll be the one dealing with it." I warned her, "We clear?" I asked.

She stared at me in shock not knowing what to say.

"Yeah." She finally said.

I nodded and walked away.