16

Your Perspective:

If there was anything I hated more in this world was when someone screws up and blames it on me

I haven't left my room unless it's too grab alcohol.

Wondering, I kept contemplating if this was my fault. But it wasn't. Finally, I left my room and sat in the kitchen island seats, my mom came in later to grab her green juice.

She laughed when she saw me, "You look disgusting." I didn't say anything and just stared at her. "What? Have something to say?" I chuckled. "Your wrinkles are showing." I said as I got up and walked to the elevator. After I pressed the button, I saw my mom scream in anger and a bottle coming my way, but the elevator door closed shut by then, I still heard the glass crack.

I took out my phone and texted a break up message to Asher.

My eyes closed shut, but I kept my composure.

***

I know if someone saw my position, they'd probably label me as gay, or as bi, I don't know, but I hated labels. I knew deep down who and what I liked and that's all I needed to know, nothing else. 

Yet here I was sitting at a gay bar.

In some weird way, I didn't feel like I belong there, yet I also knew I didn't belong in a straight bar.

"Hey pretty girl." A girl who looked a little older than me said as she sat next to me. "Hi." I said as I drank dry tequila. 

"Never seen you here before." she said, I shrugged my shoulders as I put my empty glass down, "Can you add another one." I asked the bartender.

"Wow, rough night?" she asked. I looked up at her, "You have no idea." I replied. She smiled at me, "Well let me take the weight off your shoulders." she said with a smile, I stared at her not knowing what to say, all I did was smile. 

***

I don't quite remember what happened after that, all I recall was waking up because of some sirens outside, then I looked at where I was at, this wasn't my place, this was someone else's apartment.

I got up quickly and that woke up the girl next to me, "Hey- are you okay?" she asked, "I have to go home. Where am I?" I asked, "You really don't remember?" she asked, "I was drunk!" I said as I got up and put on my sweater, at least I still had my clothes on, so I assume we didn't do much.

"You've got to be kidding me, just get out of here." "Gladly." I replied as I left the apartment.

I rushed out to the streets and didn't notice the car coming my way until it was in front of me, suddenly I felt some sticky texture on the back of my body pull me up somewhere.

I opened my eyes to see my body being held by Spider-Woman.

"What- how is that-" she released me and walked away.

"Wait hold on- you're actually Spider-Woman?" I questioned, "Yeah. Why would I lie about that." she stated, looks like she was still mad at me.

"I'm sorry." I said, she turned to look at me, "For what?" she asked. "For.. everything." I said. 

"You were right about.. a lot, it took a lot for me to accept it, maybe it's too late, but you were really good to me. Crap, you even saved me right now." I said.

I couldn't tell how she felt, as all I saw was her mask, but I just hoped she was okay with everything at the end.

"I'm gonna go home, but thank you for saving me... and thank you for helping me open my eyes, if it weren't for you, I'd-" "It's okay, that is what I am here for." she said.

I smiled, "Bye Spider-Woman." I said before walking away.