Rules / Requests Page

Hey guys!! Since I'm doing these oneshots, I want to make it clear that this doesn't mean I'm putting off my Kyle X Reader fanfic at all! I'm just so caught up with it, so you can absolutely still expect new chapters to release. 

I'd love to give YOU lovely readers the opportunity to make your own situations to get put into with any south park characters you can imagine. Also, there is that off-chance that there will be a suggestion I do not take. Do not take it personally, I just want to deliver good content that I am comfortable writing! However, with that being said... of course with all great things, there's a rule book. 

Things I WILL write:

- Smut (I CAN dig into kinks with this one, but I refuse to write scat/diaper/ageplay). 

- Poly (You can absolutely date two characters at the same time!) 

- Fluff (Something that gives you that warm fuzzy feeling, not sexual).

- Angst (Depresso espresso).

- Yandere (They will literally kill for you).

- Jealous (Maybe fight over you lol).

Things I will NOT write:

- Underage (I will not write any sexual interactions that include minors. That is a big no no). 

- I'm not taking OC submissions, this is for readers! 

Alrighty so use this chapter as your requests submissions, be as descriptive as you'd like with your requests! The more descriptive, the better I can tailor it to your needs~ 

Please keep in mind that these characters will by default be aged up 18+. 

These rules can be subjected to change. 

🌸 HAVE FUN! 🌸

P.S. If I made a Discord would any of y'all want to join? 👉👈