Craig x Yandere! Reader (SPICY)

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Authors Note: I just want to put a warning at the beginning of this chapter. For those of you who are unable to handle murder, as well as mind break, this is definitely a chapter you will want to skip out on. 

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Craig Tucker was your best friend, ever since you guys were in middle school. There was always something about him that drew you towards him, but you couldn't tell what it was. It seemed like any other friendship at first, of course you both going through your weird puberty phases in Middle School, so you both weren't really ones to get much attention from classmates. 

However, once High School came around that was significantly different. You were convinced that the only reason you two were still close friends your Senior year of High School was because of your closeness since you were both younger. Since High School has started, it's been rough. 

The stoic monotone boy had captured a lot more attention from females once High School came around, and that's when you felt a flame ignite inside of you. You could never tell how he felt about the girls who fawned over him. However, you knew why they fawned over him, he had perfectly smooth pale skin, the nicest blue eyes that you could find yourself getting lost in, and the black hair that you so badly wanted to run your fingers through.

Something deep down burned inside of you, and made your blood boil whenever you'd walk to a different class, you'd glimpse over and the boy would have another girl trying to flirt with him or make small talk to try and get to know him better. He'd always seemed reserved, but... he was like that to everyone he wasn't closest to. Since being friends from middle school, you'd seen a few vulnerable sides that nobody else had seen, which made you feel special of course. 

Sometime around the Freshman year of High School is when you realized that you had feelings for him, actual feelings that wanted to become more than just friends. When the years passed, leading to your Senior year now, those feelings turned into obsession. You were obsessed with your best friend. As far as you knew, he didn't know about your true feelings towards him. You'd rather keep it that way, what if it scared him off? You couldn't imagine a world where he refused to talk to you anymore. 

Back at your apartment, you... maybe were a little abnormal with a few things. Everyone had their quirks though, right? Sure, not everyone had a few items of his that he'd probably never miss. An holder hoodie of his that he let you borrow when it was freezing out, you took the liberty of wrapping it around a pillow and snuggling up against it at night. It smelled like him, and that was enough comfort for you to fall asleep at night. It was almost as though he were really there with you, in your bed... sleeping with you. There were a few times where he had to stay over at your place because of plans you'd both made for the weekend or after school. So of course, he had a spare toothbrush and hairbrush at your apartment, but you'd never tell that you kept each strand of hair that was on that brush. Maybe sometimes you'd use his toothbrush, too... But there wasn't any harm in that, right? 

Something happened at school today though, that really made your skin crawl, your blood boil, and the deepest, darkest thoughts that you ever thought of finally surface. During lunch period, Craig had brushed you off to go and sit with the new girl. Okay, so there was a new girl who was in your guys' grade and who had roughly the same classes that you all shared. That would've been fine if she could just keep her hands off your man. Well, he wasn't your man just yet, well... he didn't know that, at least.