0. The start of all (N's side story)

(2 out of 2)

⚠️!Warning!⚠️

⚠️!Warning!⚠️

⚠️!Warning!⚠️

(the following chapter may contain death, sacrifice, and blood. viewer discretion is advised)

(also I changed the birth months so N could be able to spend more time with Inko and AFO)

It has been three months since N started living with the Midoriyas. He helps Inko with tasks so that she can relax while AFO goes to work (although N tried to ask what kind of work AFO does, he only got the response 'something similar to your skills'). Regardless, N helps the family with whatever he can, and over time, Inko and AFO have started to think of N as their own child.

They taught him many things about the world and its history, He even met the bakugou but when he met Mitsuki, He was nervous when she showed her angry side but in reality, she was a kind person.  However, during one month, someone obtained blueprints of Worker and Murder drones in I-Island. Instead of mistreating them, they decided to treat them as equals and programmed them to help others willingly, rather than forcing them to do so. It caught N's interest not only because of this but also because the surviving drones were there, as well as the people who sacrificed themselves on his journey. This made N cry tears of happiness.

At present, Inko is in her ninth month of pregnancy. As per the doctor's advice, she has been asked to take complete bed rest for the last month leading up to her delivery date. To ensure her well-being, N has volunteered to help her with all her daily chores and tasks. However, unbeknownst to them, a severe and unforeseen event is about to occur, which will change their lives forever.