Side story (1)

"Our baby sister is coming home" 

<3rd POV>

It had been a few weeks since their baby sister was born, and soon came the day their sister would come home so the siblings decided to decorate the house (A party? or a celebration?). However, the kids wanted to buy their sister something special that represented them so they asked Mizuki to take them to a store so they could buy Aife the perfect gift.

Each sibling went with their auntie while the drones decorated the house with streamers, and balloons, and Made food (however they could only make a cake so they bought some food from Olive Garden for it).

Each child got a special toy to give to their younger sister, some bought a normal toy from a store while one got 2 and they were special types of toys.

One was a drone

and the Other

It was a special Toy that had purple tears and a Black smile

One drone was named Nori while The toy was named Puppet

They were the special toy and drone that Izuku got for Aife to protect her and provide companionship. If she ever found herself alone or in trouble, these toys would serve as her guardians, always by her side.

Toga got a toy that looked cool to her.

Dabi got a toy that was on fire (and Not a toy that looked like his bad trash-fired dad)

Tomura got Just a pack of Blank paper and a box of colored crayons.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When they arrived home, They placed the toys in a box They had and wrapped them up in their picked wrapping paper. As they finished everything up they soon heard a car pulling up, It was their parents coming home with their baby sister in her basket.

They soon went to the door and waited, when Inko and AFO opened the door they were in for a surprise.

"WELCOME HOME Mom and Dad"

They shouted