Happy mother's day

Inko walks to a stage and looks at the readers (you guys)

"Greetings everyone, today is Mother's Day and on this day it's important to give your mothers the person who gave you love while growing up something in return.  On this day we give that love back with small gifts like cards or small gifts like how my children gave me homemade cards except Aife due to her being young"

She pulls out 4 cards, each made with their designs with one having All Might and murder drones on one of them

"Now, our creator Mangle has an announcement for you all so I will take my leave, goodbye."

She leaves the stage as a woman age of 18 takes her place, they have brown hair fading to magenta, yellow eyes, pale skin, and wearing a purple shirt and blue pants.

Her eyes look at the readers and smiles happily before shouting

"HEY EVERYONE!, I am so happy all of you are here I am so thankful for you all reading my book and supporting it. Today I want to introduce you to 2 people from One of my friends aka Authors"

She walks to the side to reveal red curtains behind her, with a snap of her fingers the curtains slowly separate to reveal two people, one a boy and the other a Drone.

"Now, may I percent you, our new characters that will be in one of my stories

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"The eclipse caused Izuku, before being hired in a company, to encounter murder drones and N. These characters were created by Metalic0003 or Meta, who gave me permission to use them in one of my books. I plan to include them in one of the later chapters. For now, I encourage you to support their story and appreciate the creator's efforts in their creation."

she smiles before bowing to the readers as she looks at them

"Now we got that away, Have an amazing Mother's Day, and see you guys later

Bye~"

She soon disappears before the lights go off