1. New quirk Discovered? and more siblings

AFO: Bold

Talking: Like this

narrating: Normal

Time skip: 

Backstory: ~-~

______________________________________________________________________

Inko rushed towards her baby and cried joyfully while hugging them tightly, exclaiming, "My baby has a quirk at such a young age too! 'Wha'!" Her tears of amazement continued to flow, but All for One looked worried and spoke concernedly, "But Izuku is too young to have a quirk. We need to take him to the hospital and have him checked to see if it's a quirk or just a coincidence." He went to grab his phone to call the hospital and asked a friend to help him out.

A friend offered AFO some help but warned that they needed to hurry before someone else arrived for their appointment. So, AFO decided to take Izuku to the hospital. Meanwhile, Inko informed Bakugo's family (who were the only ones expected at the party) that Izuku had to go for a check-up before the party. AFO drove Izuku to the hospital and assured him that he had a surprise for him - a new friend to meet. He promised that it would be quick and that if Izuku behaved well, he would get candy. AFO lied to Izuku to prevent him from worrying about what could happen. When they reached the hospital, only a few doctors and nurses, including AFO's friend, were on duty.

(aka the same doctor that worked for AFO in Original)

Kyudai Garaki, The doctor of the hospital and friend/used to be a worker of AFO. As he checks on Izuku he begins to ask both AFO and Izuku about anything they have seen and asks Izuku if he felt anything when he was near TV and computer screens, Izuku said that he felt like pieces of memories were being shown to him and someone was there with a name of cya.

Kyudai took Izuku's x-ray but told Izuku to play in the kids' playroom near his office while he talked with his father, which is something important that a kid won't understand.

(how many of you while kids seen or played at a kid's playroom in a hospital that is correct if not then use this image of what it looks like)

Kyudia went back to his office and told AFO about what he found, The moment that he told  AFO of the results his expression showed shock, confusion, and Happy. He was shocked that his son got a quirk early and confused about how a quirk like that transfers into his son while his wife and himself had quirks that were born/stolen from, and Happy that his son has a quirk and it was discovered of it.

♥◊♥◊

After that, AFO took Izuku back home to his party and celebrated his birthday but AFO told Inko and Izuku he had to go somewhere important and he might bring 3 people whom he would call his brothers and sister. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Before AFO retired and Inko was pregnant, he had taken in 3 children that society deemed dangerous because of their quirks and who they were.

Tomura Shigaraki whose real name used to be Tenko lived in a family of a kind family but his father was an evil man who showed a dislike of heroes including his grandmother Nana the 7th user of One For All (before All Might) when Tenko's power appeared his family called him a monster including his father, to the point he used his quirk and made his family turned to dust as he ran away to find hope for him find a hero/villain to bring him hope of life which brings AFO. He offered the boy the hope he needed to have someone to call family and help him with the problem of his quirk with 2 pairs of gloves to cover his 4 fingers and leave his pinky finger open, one to use every day while the other used to take a shower he even gave him a new name which he is happy for it.

Toya Todoroki, also known as Dabi, was born into a family of second-tier heroes, the Endeavors. Being the eldest son, he had to undergo rigorous training to master his blue fire quirk. However, the drawback of his quirk was that it burned his skin. He tried his best to protect his family, but things got worse when his younger brother, Shoto, was born. One day, while training in the forest, he accidentally set it on fire. Although no one knew he was there, his father and one of his brothers found out but denied his existence, leaving his mother and siblings in the hands of a monster. Just before the flames consumed him, a portal appeared, and he found himself in a bar with All For One (AFO), Kurogiri, and Kyudai. They helped him heal, but some burns left scars on his body. Kurogiri gave him a drink and asked what happened, and Toya shared everything about his family and father. AFO offered to join his family and stay with him until he was ready to return home. AFO also changed his name to Dabi and offered to dye his hair to conceal his identity.

Toga Himiko, growing up she was born with a side of her that craves blood but when her parents saw this they were horrified and disgusted, they forced her into becoming normal or they might throw her out onto the streets but AFO found he at her backyard and offered her to become his family and in return she would be given a bag of blood from human donation so she agreed. Her parents thought they were out of their hair but someone called the police on them and they were arrested for what they had done (definitely not me 🤐)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

AFO came back home at night where his wife and Izuku were waiting for him, ok you two have some people you have to meet, they will be your siblings Izuku and they will protect you from any harm that may come. Inko they will be our sons and daughter so we need to be careful in bringing up their past but we can help them to move forward He said as he walked in front of them with the door opened a little. Izuku was excited to have siblings in their family while Inko was smiling I will do my best to help them in need honey, you can count on us. Soon Tomura, Dabi, and Toga entered, once they did they were met with a kind mother and joyful boy they will soon call brother but since they worked for AFO before Izuku was born, they usually call him 'Master' now they know that he has a son and wife, they are now to call them 'Mistress' and 'little master' become not just their mother and brother but also their master's family

_A family of both good and evil have formed now a new sibling and drones are next_

(also please subscribe to my YouTube channel and help me make this book better, please find MangleMuffet Queen812)