Part 1

Hello everyone!!

It was an early morning, the sun was just rising

It was an early morning, the sun was just rising. Dark clouds were getting replaced by the reddish and yellowish shade making the sky shiny. The birds were chirping happily while the flowers were blooming cheerfully in the garden.

Each sunrise brings new hope and opportunities. Everyone seizes the day and tries to make it amazing. Same goes to the princess of Tarapur as well.

The princess Nayantara waits everyday for the magic, the miracle, she has been waiting for her prince charming from last fifteen years, it has been more than a decade. She only knows his name.

She erased her negative thoughts and started a new day with a new positive energy.

" Raj Kumari.....Kumari should l keep your clothes and jewelleries outside? ", she heard her helper Ridhi's voice. She is very dear to her subjects. She treats everyone equally with love and respect.

" Yes please, l will take bath quickly", princess said sweetly and went inside the pool. The helpers brought sandal wood paste and helped princess to apply on her body.

**

" Did someone made badam milk for Pita Maharaj?", suddenly Princess Nayantara went to the kitchen and asked question to her helpers.

" No Kumari, Maharaj refused to drink badam milk ", meeked one helper.

" Okay....now l only have to make it "

**

In the King and Queen of Tarapur chamber,

" Pita Maharaj why did you denied to have badam milk for the breakfast. You know that it is good for your health ", Princess Nayantara said while holding a glass of milk.

" Nayan l don't like it, Maharani Bhagyashri, please tell her"

" No Maharaj, you have to drink it ", Queen Bhagyashri and suddenly got emotional. A tear slipped from her eyes.

" What happen Rani Ma? "

" Oh my dear Nayan, you are getting older, more beautiful and responsible as well. A few months after you will get married to the Prince of Bharatgarh ", Queen Bhagyashri said while King nodded.

" Yes, as per the promise and treaty which was signed fifteen years ago between two kingdom, Nayan will get marry to Hriday soon. I will write letter to the King of Bharatgah, King Dhurya".

" Yes please invite the entire family to come at our palace ", Queen said while King brought the scroll and ink pot to write letter.

**

In Nayantara's chamber,

( After few days )

Princess Nayantara was engrossed in painting suddenly she heard a voice from her back.

" Nayan l heard that you will get marry soon to the Prince of Bharatgarh. I don't understand what is the hurry, why Pita Maharaj and Rani ma wants you to send you to the other kingdom? Well truly speaking, l am very happy. Finally the king and queen will spend some time with me. Now they will realise my importance ", Prince Nirvad said while looking at other painting.

" Oh my dear Bhrata shri, l am sure you will be contented after all king and queen loves me more than you ", Saying this princess thrown some water colour on Prince Nirvad.

" You naughty Nayan, wait l will throw full color pallet on you ", Saying this Prince started running behind her with more colours.

Both the siblings were running after each other and were fighting like cats and dogs. Suddenly King and Queen came in front of them.

" Nayan, we got response letter from Bharatgarh kingdom ", King Tarang said while the atmosphere got silent.

Princess Nayantara's heart was beating in a faster rate. She was eagerly waiting for the answer.

 She was eagerly waiting for the answer

**

How was the chapter 1?

Did you enjoy reading it?

Give lots of love and support to this new book.

Shower your valuable votes & comments. Don't forget to follow me 😊.

Kindly add this book in your library and reading list and give shoutout on your message board so that maximize people can reach to this book.

Lots of love!!

Take care!!