Part 3

Enjoy Reading!!

" It means everything was already decided from long back? As a prince l have no right to choose bride for myself ", Prince Hriday said while looking at his parents

" Prince Hriday, listen to our side of story ", Maharaj Dhurya said.

" Yes maharaj, l am all ears. You are my parents. You both have always treated me as a free bird but today suddenly l am getting to know new things"

" Son Hriday, we have to think about our subjects, our kingdom first. We can't be selfish"

" Yes l agree Maharaj, my only concern is that l don't remember anything about the espousal with the princess of Tarapur"

" Definitely yes because you were young and we never brought this topic in front of you. Fifteen years ago, there were terrific wars between many kingdom. Our Bharatgarh kingdom never wanted any war with any kingdom. We can't afford more enemies. Same goes with the Kimgdom of Tarapur as well", Maharaj was explaining everything in detail while Hriday was registering everything as these things were new for him. He never thought about marriage so soon.

" King of Tarapur had a daughter hence we thought to tie a knot between two kingdom. We had signed a treaty of peace between the Kingdom of Bharatgarh and the Kingdom of Tarapur"

" You were ten years old and the princess of Tarapur was five years old. We promised each other that after fifteen years, once you both are ready with the responsibility then we will tie knot between you two "

" Princess is five years younger than me", whispered Prince Hriday after hearing about the princess although he was curious about the name. He was smiling from ears to ears.

" Maharaj.....what is the princess name?" ,  peculiar prince Hriday asked while Maharani started laughing.

" It seems Maharaj, our son is all hected up to know about his future wife ", Maharani started teasing Hriday while he controlled his red cheeks.

" It's....its nothing like that....l need to go to....library", saying this Hriday was about to get up from the chair but Maharaj gave a satin cloth and a letter to him.

" Take the letter prince. The King Tarang of Tarapur kingdom wrote a letter to us about the promise, about the betrothal, about the engagement", King passed the letter.

The prince eyes were only searching princess's name. He was desperate to know about his fiancee which he was unknown from so many years. Finally he read the word ' Nayantara'. A precious smile creepted on his charming face.

" Beautiful name", Prince Hriday muttered while the King and Queen shared a pleasant look .

" Maharaj, l am ready for the marriage", Hriday said while Maharaj and Maharani smiled.

" Prince Hriday, although it is a political marriage but you need to love your wife, your queen, your Rani sa", Maharani patted Hriday's back while he nodded.

" Yes Maharani, l will "

**

Hello,

How was the chapter?

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Give lots of love and support to this new book.

Shower your valuable votes & comments. Don't forget to follow me 😊.

Kindly add this book in your library and reading list and give shoutout on your message board so that maximize people can reach to this book.

Lots of love!!

Take care!!