Part 2

Enjoy Reading!!

Kindly vote for this chapter.

Guys, the response is really very low. It is discouraging me. Kindly vote for the chapter, voting takes hardly a few seconds while writing a chapter takes hours. Please vote for it while reading it.

One guy was engrossed in reading a novel in the royal library

One guy was engrossed in reading a novel in the royal library. He was surrounded by lots of books. His massive biceps shows how much hard exercise he has done to create it. He was consciously reading and writing book. He is the prince of Bharatgarh. He has to follow many rules and regulations. He has tons of responsibilities and pressure on his broad shoulder.

Indeed the man of golden heart can bring smiles on everyone's face even if his heart is bleeding with sorrow. He is Hriday, the prince charming of every girl.

Suddenly one helper came towards the library.

" Kumar sa, Majestic King Dhurya and Queen Maya are calling you in their chamber"

" All is fine, is Maharaj health all good? ", asked a curious prince Hriday as from past few days King's health is not keeping well. His health is deteriorating. Few physicians were staying in the palace specially for the king.

" Okay l am coming ", Prince said

**

In King and Queen of Bharatgath chamber,

" Maharaj and Maharani, you called me?"

" Yes my son, we want to discuss something important with you. It is kind of serious. Sit down", King Dhurya said while coughing continuously while Queen Maya patted on his back and helped him to drink water.

" Maharaj your health is not good. I should call physicians", Prince stood up to call them but King refused and said to sit down.

" Hriday, l am getting old. I don't remember many things, l don't have that much capacity to fight war with other states or other kingdom. This kingdom needs new King, new Rana sa. The majestic royal chair is waiting for you my son"

" But....l mean... There are many responsibility...."

" We all trust you, the new Rana sa will rule this kingdom with transparency and ethics. The ethical values play an important role", The king was explaining many details to him while prince was listening patiently.

" Son we are planning to do your Raj Tilak ceremony soon ", Queen Maya said while the prince nodded.

" Okay Maharaj and Maharani, l will take your leave ", saying this Hriday was about to get up but he observed his parents confused face.

" Is anything important you both want to discuss?", Hriday said in a calm manner.

" Yes....actually....its....its....its ", Queen Maya was hesitating to speak.

" Maha rani ma, don't hesitate, what you want to say? "

" Actually, every Rana sa needs his Rani sa", Finally Queen Dhurvya said and prince Hriday already got an idea about it.

" Please Elaborate Maharaj ", Again prince insisted.

" You have to get marry before Tilak ceremony. A King needs his queen to rule their kingdom "

" Also we need to reveal one secret which we had hidden from last fifteen years ", Queen Maya said.

Prince Hriday heart was beating in a faster rate as his royal parents are dropping bomb one by one.

" Hriday, my son.....when you were ten years old. You are betrothal to the princess of Tarapur "

" It means everything was already decided from long back? As a prince l have no right to choose bride for myself ", Prince Hriday said while looking at his parents.

**

Hello, how was the chapter?

Did you enjoyed reading it ?

Give lots of love and support to this new book.

Shower your valuable votes & comments. Don't forget to follow me 😊.

Kindly add this book in your library and reading list and give shoutout on your message board so that maximize people can reach to this book.

Lots of love!!

Take care!!