Part 5

Enjoy Reading!!

When Rajkumari Nayantara was moving out from the Kingdom, her dupatta got stuck by something

When Rajkumari Nayantara was moving out from the Kingdom, her dupatta got stuck by something. She pulled her dupatta but it got stuck on someone else wrist. The young guy was all dressed up like a subject.

Nayantara closed her eyes because of the fear of getting caught. She pulled her dupatta again. Silently that young guy looking directly at her side. Because of pulling, the dupatta fell down from the princess head. Now the young guy was directly looking at her brown beautiful, hypnotized eyes. He instantly got mesmerized by those dazzling eyes.

" Please leave my dupatta ", Timd, shy Nayantara said to the young man.

" Huhhh? "

" My dupatta....got stuck on your wrist ", Nayantara managed to speak a few words. She was feeling a different kind of energy by meeting with the particular guy.

" Yes....sorry for it ", The young guy said politely and removed the dupatta from his wrist and started to move ahead but he stopped in the middle and started looking at princess Nayantara.

" Are you lost here? ", Curious Princess Nayantara asked the young guy as she felt different kinds of emotions.

" Actually l....l want to meet King Tarang", The young guy said and went. He was basically running away from the princess.

" What happened Nayan? Why did you stop? Put your dupatta on your head properly. We need to go to market ", Navya, best friend of Nayan said.

" Ye...yeah lets go", Princess Nayantara's mind was engulfed with different random thoughts.

" You know what Navya, that young guy whom l met just few minutes ago. I feel like he was not a ordinary man. I mean to say that he was not looking like any ordinary subject ", Nayantara expressed her thoughts because she was actually feeling weird. She was the princess still that young guy had no idea.

" Maybe he is new in the Kingdom", Nayantara thought.

" Oh God Nayan, why are you thinking so much? Let's go by walking ", Navya pulled Nayan's hand.

**

In the market, both the princesses were giggling, enjoying, entertaining each other. They bought many colourful garments, bangles, silver anklets, chunky jewelry, ghagra, cholis, vivid colors duppatta.

" Nayan, l want to buy that flower bouquet ", suggested Navya while princess Nayantara nodded.

" Yes let's go", Navya started running while Nayantara was following her. Their hands were full of bags. As they both put their dupatta till their chest hence nobody knew their real identity.

Nayantara was running and mistakenly her leg got slipped, she fell down and landed on someone's chest. She closed her eyes because of fear of getting caught. Her dupatta again felt down and it revealed the face. This time the young man was staring at her beautiful face.

" Are you....you fine?", The same young guy asked her.

Yes he was the same guy with whom the princess met earlier in the kingdom. Princess was still laying over that guy. Their eyes were glued on each other. The tinkling sound of Nayantara's bangles brought both of them on the real world from their respective dream world.

" Are you okay? ", The young guy said and helped the princess to get up. He collected the tons of bag and gave back to the princess.

" Yes ", Princess said meekly and tired to ran away.

" You doesn't look like a ordinary girl?", the princess heard the young man's voice.

" l.....l can say the same thing to you as well. Even you don't look like a subject or an ordinary man", Saying this she again turned to go but her duppatta again got stuck on the young man's wrist.

****

Hello Everyone!!!!!

I have uploaded a few books on stck.me . Kindly check out and follow me on stck.me to read books on free

Votes!! Comments !! Follow me!!

Take care!!