Chapter 2

Gray Fullbuster's eyes fluttered open. He had dreamt about the night that had happened almost two years ago. He closed his eyes again, recalling how he was able to reach the hospital just in time to save Erza. He couldn't even imagine these past two years without her. That night had changed everything for the better.

He opened his eyes again and gazed at the red-head lying beside him, sound asleep. He gently stroked her cheek and put a stray red strand of hair behind her ear. Erza started to stir at his touch.

"Good Morning," greeted Gray, as Erza slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning," replied the Titania. She stretched her hands, caressing his face in her palms and pulled him towards her. His cold lips sent shivers down her spine as they shared a lingering kiss.

Gray was the first to pull back, but it seemed Erza hadn't had enough. She put her arms around his neck tugging at him for more.

"Aren't you turned on this morning," commented Gray as he brushed his lips against her neck.

"When it comes to you, I am always turned on," replied the red-head as she trailed her fingers through his soft raven hair.

Gray let out a chuckle and drew back again while Erza protested.

"Come on, if we had your way we would've been in bed for the last three months," said Gray, getting out of bed and heading towards the bathroom.

Erza pouted as his touch left her. Gray let out an audible laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm just wondering what would happen if the rest of the guild saw you like this. The Almighty Titania pouting. Natsu would probably burn down Magnolia."

"That's why we are keeping it a secret."

She got out of bed, pulling one of Gray's shirts around her and gave him a swift a kiss before going downstairs to make breakfast.

It was true that their current relationship was a secret from the entire guild, with the exception of Cana who had discoverd them on their first week into dating. It was a wonder how they had managed it for two years. Three months ago, Erza had even moved in to Gray's house and nobody even doubted them for a second. Everyone was still under the impression that Erza still lived in Fairy Hills.

In the past two years, Gray had seen sides of Erza he never knew existed. He had never imagined what the Titania was truly like on the inside and came to love her more and more as time went by.

After a quick shower, they had breakfast together and headed out to the guild. A few blocks away, they stopped and turned towards each other.

"I'll go first today," said Erza, placing a kiss on Gray's cheek and leaving him there as she entered the guild.

Gray leaned against a wall and waited for about five minutes before going in himself. They had to do this everyday so that people didn't know that the two came together.

Gray scanned the guild before finding the red-head sitting at a nearby table with Lucy, Wendy, and Natsu. He made his way towards them, taking a seat beside Lucy.

"Hey Gray, great you're here. We were just waiting for you." said Lucy, excitedly.

"Really? Why?"

"Well, we were thinking that it had been a while since we all went on a job together. I mean, you and Erza keep going on jobs together and Wendy and I end up with Natsu. So I thought the five of us could do it together this time and I even chose the perfect job. The reward is high too and I can pay up my rent even after we split it in five," said Lucy, gleefully.