Chapter 7

Erza shut the door of the changing room and leaned against it. This was not how she had imagined for it to work. She had rushed out without a single word of explanation. Just admitting that she loved Gray was just not enough.

She needed and meant to explain how they had been together for two years. She needed to explain to Juvia that Gray loved her too. But she was scared. She was scared at the thought of Juvia. Of how Juvia might start hating her. She doubted Juvia was already cursing her.

The red-head took a towel from a nearby rack and wrapped it around her body. She was about to go to her locker when she heard a movement.

"Erza? What are you doing here?"

Gray's light, curious voice drained all thoughts from her mind.

"Gray? What are you doing in the girls' changing room?" asked Erza, bewildered.

"You might want to turn around and look," replied Gray, pointing a finger above her head.

He was completely naked, just coming out of the hot spring and Erza found it hard to avert her gaze from his sexy form. She noticed Gray didn't quite smile at her like he always did. His eyebrows were crinkled as if sizing her up. She wondered what that might be about and then realized he must still be angry at her.

A moment later, she noticed Gray's lips were moving. He was saying something.

"What?" Erza blushed. She turned around to see the "GENTS" sign above the door.

"Shit!" she exclaimed. "I was just preoccupied and didn't look before entering."

"Preoccupied?"

"No." Erza breathed. She might as well tell him because he'd eventually have to know. "I... I just told the girls that I love you."

"You did?"

Gray's eyes were wide with shock which slowly turned into delight. Seeing his face that way was enough for Erza to forget every inch of regret she had felt.

"Yeah, but I freaked out and ran away before explaining anything," muttered the Titania, begrudgingly.

"Its okay. You'll get a chance to do that later. Or maybe you can talk to them in the changing room."

"Yeah, I guess."

Gray closed the gap between them and took her face in his hands and planted a chaste kiss on her lips. "I'm sure everything's gonna be fine. I'm proud of you and I love you, no matter what."

Erza smiled at him. She believed it when Gray said it would fine. Because even if it wasn't fine, Gray would make it more than 'fine' for her. He always did.

They heard footsteps approaching and male voices rising as Erza reluctantly drew away from her boyfriend. She took one last glance at him before pelting out of the men's changing room and into the girls'.

She looked up to meet Lucy, Levy, Evergreen, Mira, Cana, Wendy, Charle and Juvia's eyes, all staring at her.

-X-

A/N-

I am so, so sorry for the wait, but I have been very busy and my exams are coming.

Plus, I have been very confused about where to go with the plot... I was hoping maybe some of you could give me some suggestions? Leave them as comments or maybe pm me...

Thank you all for reading my crappy writing and I promise I'll try to update faster.

Vote and comment... <3