SORROW

As "Black Panther" fight, the air is pierced by the sound of gunfire. Bullets find their mark, striking Major Faye's body. She staggers, a look of disbelief crossing her face before she collapses to the ground. Alice, who had been watching, lets out a piercing scream as she watches her beloved Major Faye fall before her eyes.

ALICE: (screaming) No! Major!

The echo of Alice's cry reverberates through the room, mixing with the chaos of the firefight and the impending explosion. Tears stream down her face as she watches Major Faye lying motionless on the ground, her heart breaking at the sight.

ALICE: (sobbing) Please, no... don't leave me...

The weight of the moment hangs heavy in the air as Alice's cries fill the room, a stark reminder of the cost of war and the sacrifices made in its name.

As the chaos reaches its peak, Alice's soldiers rush to her side, urging her to leave before it's too late. But Alice, her eyes locked on Major Faye's prone form, refuses to budge, her heart torn between her loyalty to Major Faye and the imminent danger.

ALICE: (frantically) No, I won't leave her! We have to help her!

Despite her protests, time is running out, and the threat of the impending explosion looms large. With each passing second, the tension in the room mounts as the reality of their situation sinks in.

SOLDIER: (urgently) Alice, we have to go! The bomb will explode any second!

Realising the urgency of the situation, Alice reluctantly allows herself to be pulled away by her soldiers, her eyes never leaving Major Faye's still form. With heavy hearts, they flee the building, leaving Major Faye and "Black Panther" behind.

As Alice and her soldiers manage to escape the building, a deafening explosion reverberates through the night air. The shockwave rattles the surrounding landscape, sending tremors of fear through those who managed to flee in time. Alice's heart seizes in her chest as she turns to look back at the source of the explosion, her eyes wide with horror and disbelief.

ALICE: (screaming) Faye!!!

Her voice is raw with grief as she screams Major Faye's name into the darkness, the weight of her loss crashing down upon her with crushing force. Tears stream down her face as she struggles to come to terms with the reality of what has just occurred.

ALICE: (sobbing) No, no, this can't be happening...

Her cries echo into the night, a haunting lament for the loss of her beloved Major Faye. In that moment of devastation, Alice is consumed by grief, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the tragedy that has befallen them.

Alice's soldiers swiftly escort her across the border to safety, leaving behind the devastation and chaos of the ambush. Despite the physical distance, the weight of the recent events hangs heavy on Alice's heart as she grapples with the harrowing memories of Major Faye's shooting.

ALICE: (voice trembling) How... How could this happen? I watched her get shot right in front of me...

Her words are barely above a whisper, choked with emotion as she struggles to come to terms with the horrifying reality of what she witnessed. The image of Major Faye falling, wounded and vulnerable, plays over and over in her mind, a haunting reminder of the violence and danger that lurk in the shadows of war.

As they cross the border into her country, Alice's thoughts are consumed by thoughts of Major Faye, her heart heavy with grief and disbelief. In the darkness of the night, she carries with her the weight of a loss that cuts deep to the core of her being.