Chapter 5: Back To School

Two weeks before the U.A. Recommend Entrance Exams
U.A. Staff meeting room
(????'s POV)

"Come in!" A higher pitched voice called. Opening the door I felt the eyes of the pro heroes of U.A. on me suppressing a shiver I sat in an open seat next to Sir nighteye sliding a file to the headmaster of the school Nezu. "Thank you Miss Yukong. I assume this is your recommendation?" The Chimera asked with a smile sliding a tea cup to me. "Yes it is. thank you for inviting me to this meeting Nezu and a chance to deliver it to you, with all the craziness that is going on with my company and the school I haven't had a chance to send it. Though it would have been a good chance to test the new deliver system our students came up with." I said gabbing the tea cup and taking a sip.

"Ah yes the cycrine system correct? I would love to get some for myself." Nezu responded cheerfully picking up the file and opening it.

"Um sir who is this?" Midnight asked. "Pradon me I've forgotten to introduce myself, I'm Yukong. CEO of Sky Fairy deliveries and headmaster of Waikaba Academy." I said shocking the heroes present.

The present
(Third pov)

"Nonononono! I'm going to be late!" Izuku said scrambling to get his shoes on as he grabbed a piece of toast and his lunchbox as he ran out of the apartment not noticing the fact his school uniform was an edited version of the girl's uniform not the boy's. Senko chuckled she had planned to him the girl's uniform as a prank but it turned out that the school didn't have and boy's uniforms in so she edited Izuku's a tiny but as to not make him embarrassed by the fact he was crossdressing.

Turning back to her two other charges she moved them to the bed and started breakfast, as she quietly giggled thinking of Izuku reaction when he realized. She was a kitsune after all so pranks were right of her alley.

Arriving at the school in recorded time he rounded the corner and bumped into someone.

"I got to stop doing this" he muttered to himself getting up he held out his hand to the person he had run into. "Are you okay?" He asked. The person that he had run was a small girl with red hair, who looked at him with a blush on her face. "Huh? Oh! Yeah I'm okay I was just in a rush." She said taking his hand as he helped her up. "It's barely been a mouth since school started and I'm already been late twice, and it's my first year of middle school. Ugh!" She grumbled as they walked into the building together.

Izuku looked at her pout, 'cute reminds me of Eri and Avery' he thought shaking his head as a blush of embarrassment adorned his face. "What class are you in Senpai? I'm in class 1-C." She said surprising him. "Well I don't know, I just transferred here today so I haven't gotten a schedule yet" he answered as the blush spread across his face and to the tips of his ears.

"Oh, I'm Hanaira. What's your name Senpai?" Hanaira asked. "It's Izu~kiiii!" He shrieked as he slipped on a perfectly placed banana peel. Reacting quickly he twist his body and performed a perfect handspring landing on his feet surprising his Kohai.

"That was so cool!" She yelled with stars in her eyes "your amazing Izuki-senpai." She continued before noticing something. "Huh? Oh, this is my stop, the headmasters office is just down the hall and to the right, See you later Izuki-senpai!" Hanaira said waving as she entered her classroom. Leaving a confused and flabbergasted Izuku behind. Shaking his head as he continued his walk to the headmaster's office.