part five

Carahs parents point of view

She looks at the phone with a sigh and then puts it in her pocket.

"Is she okay?"

"Yup. Now lets get this monster." She hated to leave her child at home but until she turned 18 she couldn't come with them to hunt. She opened the door and stept out. He on the other hand wanted his daughter at home. She would just be a liability until she learned to hunt. He held up the picture of the monster they were after tonight. It was descized as a man with black hair that was strate and came down to his shoulders. He was across the street from the couple.

"Hey you there! Mind giving us a hand?" They decided to go for the lost couple gig, knowing they always took the bate. But the thing took one look at their long coats and ran. He knew that they were there to kill him. He had done nothing wrong and he had even found a girlfriend, but it was over now. They found him. He couldn't hide anymore. He was glad that his friend and his family moved away from the hunters terretory. He quickly got out his phone and called the first number he could think of.

The phone rang and rang, until she answered.

"Hello?"

"Ellie! Thank God above. They found me."

"Where are you Mica?"

"I can't get away this time. I just wanted to say good bye."

"No Mica don't talk like that. You can win this. Just keep running."

"Ellie, I have been running. Tell Dillan that he was a great friend and that I shall miss him. And tell Edward to stay low. These guys are getting better and better."

"Mica please-"

"Sorry Ellie. Good bye." He closed the phone and a he ran he pulled the battery out and took the SD card out of it. He looked at the thing.

"Just like a pill." He said as he swollowed the thing and looked behind him.

They were gaining on him but he was fast. He knew these roads better then they did but that didn't help. She pulled out a long rang tazer and aimed. Fire. Hit. He went down and grabbed the cords. He pulled ripping the gun from her hands.

"You son of a-"

"Hey relax babe. He knows he's finished." The monster looked at them as they came up to him.

"This is a weird place to be out at at this time of day don't you think?"

"Yeah. Someone could get hurt back here." He looked at his wife with a smile.

"Maybe even killed."

"I'm not afraid of you." They looked at the boy with a smile.

"Thats good, neither are we." She pulled out a long blade. It was a strange metal. If only they hadn't found those blades then their rase would of been safe and hidden like they should be. She was good at torturing them with the blade but she was tired and didn't want to deal with the monster coming out. With one swift fowl swoop she killed the boy and monster. She wiped the the blade clean and touched her forhead then her chest, then her left shoulder followed by her right. They looked at the body and smiled.

One monster down only hundereds to go.

---//--/--//--/--//--/--//--/--//--/--//--/---

*Carahs point of view*

It has been two weeks sense I was first at Dillans house. He's been picking me up and helping me out after school with Sam. We are almost done with the engine-well at least gutting it. Now though Sense over the weekend on Sunday I bought all the parts now all we have to do is put them in.