Home.

Early in the day, every Commander from every division announced
that all the recruits would be returning home for three days. They would have a proper goodbye when it was time to come back.

"I'm so excited I actually can't believe this!"

Zelda laughs at Arachne's excitement. "Are you so happy you could kiss me?" Zelda said jokingly.

Arachne rolled her eyes then walked over to Zelda kissing him on his cheek. "Sure, why not? Now I'm gonna go pack!" She said skipping away. Zelda's stomach felt tingly from the kiss he didn't know what it was but this must've been what girls were always fussing about when seeing a crush.

"Hey!" Arachne said walking into her room.

"Hey!" River said holding a big bag in her hands. "Excited too?"

Arachne asked as she opened her side of the dresser. "Of course." Both girls kept a smile on their face as they continued to pack.

Zelda made his way to his room with a huge grin. "Aww look at that face! It's so precious."

Okilios said folding clothes. "Shut up and keep packing."

Zelda ordered grabbing his bag and stuffing clothes inside. "You got it, buddy," Okilios said chuckling.

Six lay in bed tossing a ball in the air as Rockey walked in. "Not excited about Leaving?" Six shrugged in response. Rockey grabbed his bag and began getting clothes out.

"I'm nervous," Geia said climbing down from her bunk.

"That makes a lot of sense being as though you practically ran away." Energy said zipping their bag up. Geia punched Energy's shoulder. "Ouch!" Energy said laughing. "I was joking!" Geia shrugged grabbing a hoodie off of Energy's bed. "That's mine," Energy said reaching for it back.

"Oh please you have lots to spare plus you'll see it again."

Energy stopped going for the hoodie throwing her bag on her back and picking up Geia's. "Fine, let's go." Geia opened the door Energy then left the room behind them.

Zelda walked holding his luggage on his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, we should meet after we get home," Rockey said to River.

"That'd be nice..." Rockey rubbed his neck thinking of something to say. "You could also stay with me."

River abruptly stopped walking. "Really?"

Rockey smiled. "Of course."

"Ok, load in folks let's get you all on the road!" Mr. Law said walking alongside the vehicles.

Solar and Axel walked out of the building ready to send them off. "We'll see you guys soon". As the last few people loaded into the trucks, they began to take off one by one.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could take you out sometime, you know before we get back."

Arachne smiled. "Yeah, I'd like that." Zelda smiled without being able to stop it.

"Reporting live from Xeorxia News, all soldiers have been reported to be coming back home." The news reporter spoke from a desk as she read off her paper in excitement. "I hope your parents are as prepared because they'll be home soon." Rona dropped the remote and raced down the stairs.

Medo sat in the kitchen reading a book. "Uh, are you...alright?" Asked Medo hearing her wife panting.

"They're com- they're coming back!"

Medo stood from her chair and ran over to Rona "Really?!"

"Really!".

Acute ran out of the firm dialing his husband.

"Hello?" Desertas said.

"Where are you!?" Acute practically yelled into the phone.

"Wow you are loud, is everything alright ?" Desertas said laughing. "We're going to be fine, just get home quick."

"Going home? Isn't that a bit risky?"

Solar held his phone to his ear his brother had been calling for hours on end and he finally answered.

"Why does it matter to you, Lark."

Moone smiled. "We're under attack, aren't we? I just want to know where your confidence is coming from."

Solar sighed. "You really wanna know?"

"Yes-" the line was cut before Moone could say anything more.