3 | more than friends

A/N: Please vote! It really does help, and it lets me know that you like my story, giving me more motivation to write. I appreciate comments as well. Thanks for reading!

Tim called Grey telling that i'm not feeling okay and he is taking me home. He took me to his car parked in front of the station and opened the door for me. "Thanks" i murmured.

We arrived to his car and stepped out of the car. He had a pretty nice house. "Come on in." he said. I walked behind him as i stepped inside. He sat down on the couch so i did the same and left some space between us.

"Thank you Tim." i thanked him again. "For what?" he asked. "For helping me." "It's my job Lucy." he said and smiled. I smiled back.

"So.. tell me about those nightmares." he said looking me deeply into my eyes. "Oh uhm yea so i had them from when it happened and after a half a year it got better, but this month they are worse again. I can't sleep, i don't have any appetite and as you see i overslept for work because of that." i told him.

We had some really deep talks even he told me about his father. It felt good talking to someone after a long time.

"What about Chris? How is he helping you?" he asked after some time passed. "Oh he is great but he doesn't know about the nightmares. You are the only one." i answered. "Oh really?" he said surprised. "But what about the cutting, he does know about that right?" he asked. "Nope." i said.

"Really?" he said even more surprised. "But- but he is your boyfriend? Don't you two ever uhm- you know do girlfriend and boyfriend things?" he asked a little embarrassing.

Oh fuck. And what can i answer to that? I can't say he doesn't actually care about me and only uses me when he wants to. My eyes started watering and i couldn't say anything to him even if i wanted. His face expression completely changed from embarrassment to worried.

"Oh Lucy i'm so sorry i shouldn't have asked you that." he said and opened his arms offering me a hug. I moved towards him and squeezed into his hug. I laid my head on his chest cause his heart beat calmed me down. He hugged me around my head and my back. I felt safe in his hug.

My tears were making his shirt wet but he didn't seem to care. We stayed like that for a while and then i moved back so i could look into his face. His face was beautiful. His blue ocean eyes and his full lips.

I stopped thinking and did the stupidest thing i could possibly do. As I leaned in to kiss Tim, the world around us seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of us in that intimate moment. For a brief moment, there was hesitation in his response, but then his lips met mine with a fervor that matched my own.

We kissed slowly, savoring the sensation of our lips moving together in perfect harmony. Time seemed to stand still as we explored each other's mouths, our tongues dancing in a delicate ballet of passion and desire.

I kissed him again, teasing his lower lip with my tongue. Tim eagerly responded, wrapping his arms around me as our tongues danced together. Moving backwards, we reached his cold kitchen island, sending a shiver down my spine.

I gasped as his touch intensified, my hand finding its way under his shirt, tracing the contours of his toned abs. With his assistance, his shirt was soon discarded, revealing his sculpted physique.

His lips left a trail of sensations on my skin, starting from just below my ear and trailing down my neck.

He skillfully teased and tantalized, hitting all the right spots that sent shivers down my spine. His lips left a trail of kisses along my jaw and nibbled at my earlobe, sending waves of pleasure through me.

With a sudden move, he lifted me onto the cold surface of the island, heightening the intensity of our encounter. As I peeled off my top, revealing the lace of my bra, Tim's eyes widened in appreciation, his fingers tracing the contours of the lingerie.

My bra soon joined the pile of discarded clothing as Tim's hands eagerly cupped my breasts, his mouth exploring every inch of them. My breath hitched as his tongue danced beneath, sending sparks of pleasure coursing through me.

His hand trailed down, grazing over my stomach until it reached the edge of my skirt. With a gentle touch, he asked for consent, his gaze locking with mine. I nodded eagerly, my lips finding his once more as anticipation flooded my senses.

With deliberate movements, his fingers slid up my smooth legs, inching closer to the fabric at my hips. The anticipation sent a thrill through me as his touch ignited a fire within.

My pussy was already so wet, at just the bare touch of him. He stroked a finger at the fabric, the pool growing larger. He pulled the small thong off my hips and onto the floor, sliding a single finger into my pussy.

I dig my nails into his shoulder, throwing me back. I removed my skirt swiftly, smirking as I tilted my head.

I grabbed his hand, stopping his from continuing. I got herself off the counter, my naked body capturing his gaze.

I brought my hands to his swelling bulge. I carefully unzipped his pants, pressing my hand against his soaking boxers. I got onto my tippy toes, reaching for his ear. "You're just as wet as me, aren't you?" I whispers, licking his ear before continuing with my hands.

I cupped both of my hands on his underwear, circling one finger over his bulging tip. My hands caressed at his cock, slowly removing his boxers.
My eyes enlarged heavily at his size, gasping sarcastically as I brought my lips to his tip.

"Fuck, Luce," He groaned, closing his eyes as he dipped his head.

I kissed his dick repeatedly, groping at his balls. I grazed my tongue, giggling as his leg twitched.
I removed myself from the floor after removing his jeans, him stepping out of them and me standing up.

I propped myself onto the island again, waving my legs. I hooked my legs around Tim's waist, and my arms around his neck.

Tim slowly brought me off the counter, my ass recoiling as it peeled back. He was carrying me, his arms meeting at my back as he put me down on my knees. My mouth created a perfect O shape as he slid into my mouth once, my eyes watering and my cheeks flushing red.

I began to suck, my breath getting heavier as my clit grew swollen. I needed to be touched, now. He released some of his pre cum into my mouth. And he removed his dick from my mouth.

Tim picked me up and laid me down on the counter, my back hitting the cold marble.
I back arched at the freezing sensation, and then he slid his cock into my pussy.

Fuck, did how good he felt.

"Tim," I moaned, whining as my hands clenched to the end of the surface as he slid it out.

"Fuck Tim, fuck, please Tim." My eyes teared, and legs shaking.

"What is it that you want baby?" Tim tested me, bringing his fingers to his mouth, spitting onto two fingers and bringing them lower to my swollen pussy. My clit was pulsating, begging to be pleased.

"Touch me and-" I tried to say as he licked my clit with his tongue.

"Did you wanna say anything else Lucy?" he said smirking.

"Please Tim fuck me!" i begged my eyes watering.

Tim smirked and said "Good girl" and started placing his two fingers in my clit. He moved them repeatedly, my stomach rolling and feet shaking.

I started moaning even louder, the knot holding my release begging to torn.

Tim brought his mouth back to my breasts, sucking each one. My hands reached for his hair again, my eyes squeezing shut. He slipped his dick back in me, his mouth still busy on my breasts.

"Fuck, I'm almost there ," I cried, digging my fingernails into Tim's back bucking my hips as I closed my walls around his wide and long cock.

I snapped finally, Tim slowly helping me ride out my orgasm. He lowered himself, his tongue placed on in my pussy. I held his head there, my legs around his neck. He cleaned me up, bringing his mouth to mine.

We exchanged another kiss before I removed myself from the counter and began waking into his bedroom as he followed me smirking.

i really like this chapter and i hope you do too!! please leave a vote and a comment! i love u all💕💕