Chapter 3: defence against the dark arts🌑

Louis-NO FOOKIN FAIR YOU STARTED BEFORE ME!

Zayn- DONT BE A PUSSY!

*He called back, his hair ruffling in the wind as he turned his head to watch the older boy pull a concentrated face as he ran.*

Louis-HOLD UP MY SHOE LACE IS UNDONE

Zayn-IM NOT FALLING FOR THAT ONE!

Louis-ZAYN IM BEING SERIOUS!

*Louis had to stop sprinting and quickly drop down to his feet, desperately trying to do up his shoe lace as fast as possible. He looked up to see where abouts his friend was and realised that he'd stood and waited for him. Once Louis had finally done up his shoe lace, he jumped up in a split second and took his first step to run, and fell flat on his face again. Zayn had already started sprinting again after seeing him get up but he doubled over in laughter as he watched Louis fall over.*

Zayn-AHAHAHA TOMMO! OH MY GOD I CANT STOP LAUGHING!

*Louis rose his head from the ground and giggled but instantly covered it up with a cough.*

Louis-not funny Zayn!

*He said, while pulling pieces of grass out of his hair. He finally got off the ground fully after untangling his shoe laces, and began running again, passing Zayn who was still hunched over laughing. He hit Zayn on the head as he passed, catching his attention.*

Louis-WHOS LAUGHING NOW EH?

*Zayn just laughed and continued his run, the two of them giggling as they sprinted to their next lesson. Meanwhile, Harry, Harry, Libby and Hermione were walking to their next lesson, up the stairs. Harry S had just managed to scramble up the next stair case when he looked to his side out of the window. He caught sight of two students running across the field. He let out a snort when he saw one of the boys fall over, recognising that it was Louis.*

Hermione- everything alright there Harry?

Harry S-ha, oh yeah! Just saw Louis fall over.

*He giggled as Hermione joined him at the window and saw Zayn cackling and Louis making a rude gesture as he rose from the floor.*

Hermione-such idiots. Now come on Harry, or we'll be late.

Harry-huh? Oh yeah, of course.

*Harry allowed Hermione to pull him along the corridor just after he'd seen the older boy run past Zayn and smack him on the head, causing Harry to cackle then quickly hide his laugh. Finally they walked into the class room, earning a dirty look from Libby. Hermione instantly dropped his arm and walked away, leaving the last free space between Libby and Harry P.*

Snap-Well don't just stand there Styles, SIT.

*Harry jumped on the spot as Snape had appeared out of no where. Then he desperately scrambled to his seat, knocking over a glass on the way.*

Snape-and next time try not to spill poison over the desk.

Harry-I'm so sorry sir!

Snape-be quiet!

*Harry sat down next to Harry P and Libby, leaving Hermione on a separate table. She looked over and gave him a comforting smile as he mouthed an apology over.*

Libby-oh what a couincidence we're sat next to each other Harry!

Harry- yeah Libby, what a coincidence.

*Harry said while not concentrating on her at all and hoping to just quickly get the lesson over and done with. He hated Snape and didn't want any more issues.*