Part Eleven

"Ok. So, I saw a dark room, and it was small and clustered. The door opens and a large man with an ugly mustache and no neck is standing there, he pulls you out of the room and pulls you into the kitchen. You make breakfast and leave it on the table before going back to the stove. Suddenly, your hand is pulled away from what you are doing and shoved onto the hot stove by a horse-faced woman," Tom said, and everyone looked confused at Harry.

"Harry, is that true?" Severus asked, and the teen nodded.

"The Dursleys didn't like me very much," He said, and Tom saw Severus sit up straight.

"Dursleys?" he asked, and Harry nodded. " As in Petunia Dursley?" he asked, and Harry nodded again.

"You know my aunt?" He asked, and the three grown men in the room scolded darkly.

"We know your aunt very well, and so does Dumbledore. She wrote to Hogwarts many times to try and get in even though she had no magic and was very jealous of Lily. We hung out with Severus at his house a few summers ago and had the misfortune of meeting her on a few occasions. I don't know what the old fool was thinking about sending you there. He knows how she hates magic, he should have expected something like this to happen," Lucius sneered and the other two nodded in agreement.

"But if he knew how they were, he knew I wasn't lying," Harry mumbled.

"Lying about what?" Severus asked, curiously

"I had told him on quite a few occasions how they treated me and that I did not wish to go back, but he said I shouldn't make up lies and that I shouldn't be so dramatic over a little punishment," Harry mumbled, and Tom felt his magic flare as he stood and started to pace.

"He has a habit of doing that, ignoring children indeed until he can rescue them and make himself look like the good guy. He did the same thing with me, and every year I went to Hogwarts, he would start off as the grandfatherly person. The closer to the end, he'd become detached and said I had to go back for protection purposes because I was the last of my bloodline. I didn't even need protection, but I believed him anyway," He said, pacing behind the couch, one arm wrapped around his torso as the other ran through his hair.

"He also did the same with me, until my father died a year before I graduated Hogwarts, he kept trying to stop me from accepting the title of Lord Prince, but I did anyway." Severus said, "I hid it well. He tried many other things over the years, like bonding my magic or a spell, but I have to be checked twice a year as a requirement to keep my position master title, so they never quite stick," He finished, and Tom gasped, looking at the group.

"What if he's done the same to Harry, bind his magic or something like that?" Tom asked, and Severus looked at him wide-eyed.

"Shit," He swore, "I never thought about that."

"I could get a goblin here tomorrow to check and remove anything placed on him," Lucius said.

"Tomorrow?" Harry asked.

"Yes, we normally stay the full weekend," Severus informed him. "I think that is enough discussion for today," he said, standing,

"I'm heading to my room, and I'll see you all for dinner." The potion master headed out of the room, and Tomorrow looked after him and sighed.

"Give him time, Tom," Lucius said as he and the teens also stood and exited the room.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 601

Re-published: April 24, 2024,10:30 am

When are you reading this?