"Wanna go for a ride?"

Its been about 2 months since the incident at school and my casts been removed and the metal taken out my arm but now I've got a wrist splint on, I've still been self harming and its not gotten better but luckily no one's noticed. I haven't gone to school since the fight and i refuse to go to school, im laying in bed just sleeping. I've fallen into a deep depression and just wanna sleep all day. I hear tom knock on my door. "Go away." I say half asleep. Tom just walking into my room. "Get up Melody." He says firmly. "No." I say putting the blanket over my head. "Come on you can't just sleep all day." Tom says trying to convince me to get up. "Yes i can." I say half asleep. "No, get up or I'll drag you out of bed." Tom says getting impatient. "Dont touch me tom." I say annoyed. "No im serious, get up or I'll drag you out." Tom says getting annoyed now. "No." I say muffled. Tom shrugs and grabs my feet and pulls me down towards him on the bed. "Stop tom! Bitte! I just wanna sleep for god sake!" I snap at him as i look up at him. Tom just furrows his brows together and looks down on me. "I'm serious, get up or im gonna drag you out of bed." He says in a calm yet strict tone. "Arschloch." I say staring into his eyes. He then suddenly picks me up and throws me over hs shoulder, i squeal and i hit his back. "Tom! Put me down!" I shout as he takes me downstairs, i then realise that im wearing shorts and toms gonna see the cuts and i panic. "Tom put me down!"

- like this but the shorts are longer

Toms holding me like im as light as a feather, he must be fit. He then takes me down the stairs and places me down on the sofa. "God you're such a dick!" I shout at him. "Woah calm down shorty, i warned you didn't i?" I glance at him. "Dont call me that." I say annoyed. "What? Shorty?" He smirks at me. "What's wrong with you? Why are you being so annoying?" I ask him, he shrugs. "I'm bored." He smirks, i roll my eyes and i roll my shorts down. "I'm going back upstairs." I say as i get up but tom stops me. "Go get dressed and come down for lunch." He says almost excitedly. "Whatever." I go upstairs and get dressed in a basic outfit.

 I go downstairs and i sit on the island sluggishly, i really didn't have the energy for this

I go downstairs and i sit on the island sluggishly, i really didn't have the energy for this. Tom was busy making lunch and he kept saying "lecker lecker lecker leckerrrr" in a high pitched voice and smiling, he loved to cook. I signed and I slumped in my seat with my head laying in my hands. Tom finished cooking and handed me a plate of pasta with bolognese, I sign and i try to eat it even though im not in the mood to eat, tom can sense there's something wrong with me. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing." I reply playing around with the pasta. "Is it the food?" He asks looking somewhat offended. "What? No." i reply. "Then what's wrong?" He asks getting irritated. "Nothing. I'm just tired." I reply to get him off my back. "How?! You literally slept all day yesterday?" He replies confused. "I'm just tired okay? Get off my back." I reply snapping at him slightly. "Dont be rude melody." He hisses. "I'm not being rude, just stop trying to get up my ass all the time." I say annoyed. Tom signs and rubs his temples he clenches his jaw before speaking. "You wanna go out for a ride?" I look at him confused. "What?" I ask. "You heard me." He replies staring into my eyes. "Why?" I ask, tom shrugs. "It's fun." I hesitate. "Well you're coming either way, I can't leave you alone." I sign and tom drags me out the house, he takes me to the garage and opens it up, my eyes widen at the sight of a motorcycle. "I don't remember my father owning a motorcycle?" I say as tom caresses the motorcycle's features. "He doesn't, i do." My jaw drops slightly. "You can ride a motorcycle?" I ask surprised. "Yeah, not a big deal." Tom replies clearly full of pride and confidence. "You wanna go for a ride on it?" He asks, i shrug. "Sure i guess." I say not really caring. "Okay, well go get changed into something more badass." Tom says. "Do i have to?" I whine, toms eyes snap up at me and i shut up instantly, i groan and i go up to my room.

I get changed into a leather jacket and leather jeans as that was the only thing closest to motorcycle clothing, i go back out to the garage. "This good enough?" I say to tom, his eyes instantly look at my body and he plays with his lip piercing while smirking slightly. "Yeah...it's perfect." He replies, tom was sitting on the motorcycle and i sat on it behind him, he turns the motorcycle on and i grab his shoulders. Tom grabs my hands and places them around his waist, i was a bit surprised but i held on to him. "Ready?" He asks nuzzling me by accident. "Yep." I say and tom speeds down the drive away and out on the road, i gasp slightly and i hold him tighter, i can feel his abs through his shirt and i blushed for a second but i snapped out of it, tom went faster and i felt my heart beating so hard and i shut my eyes tightly and i leaned my helmet against his back. "I swear to god tom! Dont kill me!" I shout and he just laughs. "Dont worry shorty, i maybe might not or i will." Tom then quickly swerves and i hold him tighter. "TOM YOU PRICK STOP!!" I scream at him, he just bursts out laughing. "ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY!" He laughs and then he turns a corner and starts to head back towards the house. We arrive back but im still holding tom around the waist as he turns the motorcycle off. "That wasn't funny tom." I say as i slap the back of his head. Tom grabs my hands and pulls them down in between my thighs and i get a bit flustered. He gets close in my face. "Oh calm down melody, it wasn't that bad. You're just a pussy, quit whining." He stares into my eyes and i stare into his, he then gets closer to my lips...

- 1135 words