SEVEN

Hear me out.....
I made one of the ASEAN gang have a wife, and children BUT BUT BUT!!! Their wives are dead- and probably some of their children (hehehehehe)

And those who have a wife and children are Phillipines and Malaysia.....for now. These two are the only ones who happen to have a wife or lover.

Malaysia's wife is Malaya Union but that was her later name. Her given name is Puteri Mawar Delima Mayang Puspawati binti Mawar Hatar Haissam Perwira.

She is from a family of black magic hunters who hunt down witches who do black magic or also known as witchcraft.

She is THE deadliest woman in Southeast Asia due to her kill count of almost a MILLION who do black magic and for her brutal combat methods.

A lot of people in Southeast Asia, and suprisingly China, calls her the Lady Tiger or among the locals, Puan Harimau NOT because of temper since she got none, but because her fighting style is like a tiger waiting for their prey to be captured.

Both Malaysia and Delima met eachother when they were young but also the last time they see eachother. Until a few centuries later, they meet again in Pahang for some discussions for independence. They both fell in love and they got married and had uhh 11 children.

Don't ask why because even I don't know how did they managed to get 11 children- btw all of them are boys (Edit: Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan, and Selangor are now girls). But its probably a genetic thing because Malaysia's grandmother, whom she is Melaka Sultanate, was the eldest and only daughter and she had 7 younger brothers. I guess we'll never know 🫠

On how Delima died is probably gonna traumatise you a bit but maybe next time. By the way, her height is average but is slightly taller than Malaysia. Tall wife and short husband troupe >:D

She has eyes that are like hibiscus with a hint with pink. She has black hair ombre with dark red also a hint of pink.

Next is Philippines' lover/wife who is Perlas Ng  Silanganan. Ok I know you are gonna say Perlas is Phil's mother, but I decided to be a bit creative. Kataastaasan Kagalang-galang na Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan (definitely copy pasted because I want to put the full name), also known as KKK but don't mistaken this KKK with the rascist one lol, Katipunan for short is Philippines himself meaning they are the same person.

And Perlas, is a full Spanish woman.....Oh come onnn, I need something fresh and as well as drama okayy?

Yes you heard that right, Perlas is a full on Spanish woman but not just any woman, she is a noblewoman. And where did she get the name Perlas? Obviously its Phil who gave her that name, duhhh.

There is not much details about them because its still developing and needed some more research.

In my opinion of all the countries in Asia, Philippines is the most unique one out of all. Although they're like the odd one out in Asia, I think their culture is like a mixed of their native traditional elements with a sprinkle of Spanish influence, its like a hybird culture but they still retain their original culture. Just only with some Spanish influence. And I thought that was cool.

And their traditional clothes are pretty and its also a bit mixed culture but still retain their native elements.

Also the country name, Philippines, its like a name that equally offended everyone and tried to change it but didn't work out.

But I heard that nobody cares about it anymore since its already in the past and they seemed to not mind about, I don't know just let me know about your thoughts if anyone is a Filipino. I thought the country name was unique, because its different than the other Asian countries' names that I've seen.

But like I said, the Philippines is the most unique country in Asia in my opinion. The fact that their language and culture are a bit close to mine since I'm Malaysian making them my cousins not really but you get what I mean.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all for now, sorry for not updating.

I was a bit busy with school and we are not allowed to bring phones at school or else, they would take our phones away until next year so I have to not bring my phone to school to avoid that.

And there will be a random spot check meaning they will check our bags if we bring our phones or not so I'm also gonna avoid that too. Anyways thanks for reading^^