The Games

Cato and I finish 6 more days of training with Glimmer and Marvel. Finally the games come. The day of the games I wake up shaking in Cato's arms. I wake him. "Hey Clove," he says. I smile. "Games," I say. He immediately gets a look of distant fear in his eyes.

My stylist, Jackons, comes in. He puts an insulated body heat jacket on me and quickly styles my hair with little balls. "It gets cold at night," he says hugging me. He puts me in my tube. I wave.

The arena was basically a forest. I scope out the tributes. 5,4 Cato blows me a kiss. I blow him one 3,2,1, BOOOM!!!! I sprint for the knives and stuff my jacket. Glimmer snatches a bow and arrow. I see Katniss fighting over a backpack. I throw a knife at the boy. I signal Katniss to run and throw a knife after her to make it look like I was against her. I didn't want anyone to know I saved her. Someone was running at Rue. I hurl a knife and throw her a backpack. I run to the Cornicopia and sit down inside watching Cato slaughter D4 boy. I grab a sleeping bag and 2 backpacks. Glimmer walks in, her spear covered in blood, her blond hair as well. "I'm happy we all survived that bloody mess." She says. I nod. We spend the rest if the day talking in the Cornicopia until we decide to go hunt.

I smell smoke and see a fire up ahead. This isn't a tribute fire though. The game makers did this! We all start running the other way, the fire just nipping at our heels. I start to cough and trip. Glimmer runs back twords me. She picks me up. Cato thanks her and holds my shaking hand as we run. I can't take the smoke anymore. Suddenly everything went black.

I wake up and Glimmer's beautiful green eyes stare back at me. She smiles. "GUYS! SHE'S AWAKE!" Cato smiles and comes over. "Hey Clove," he says kissing my forehead. I smile. "Hi," I say. "What happened?" "You fainted when we were running from the fire." Glimmer explained. "Cato was like, flipping out. We had to calm him down and keep telling him you weren't dead." I laugh. Cato blushes.