Summoned

Please note ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Reader is gender neutral, but leaning more towards masculine and will be bi. This means you can request love interests, but keep in mind I can refuse if I'm not comfortable in writing your requested character with the Reader. (I am mostly gonna take requests from quotev, but feel free to comment some requests here, too).

+
Hazbin Hotel is extremely inappropriate and if you aren't comfortable with any of the topics mentioned in the show, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS STORY.

That being said, if you do read this, please enjoy!

~~

Location: Someplace in Hell

"What the fuck are you doing, you idiot?!" a shark demoness hisses at her fish-looking acquaintance. "I thought you said you could get someone powerful to protect us, dammit!!" She was sweating excessively, glancing over her shoulder every few seconds. The two were in a cramped, dark alleyway, a small lantern at hand.

"I can! Just gimme some time, fuck!" the other snarls back, continuing to draw on the paved ground with white chalk. He was hurriedly making small lines one after the other. Soon it slowly took shape into a creepy bat with a satanic star behind it.

The demoness gapes at her stupid partner in crime. "Dude, we're in Hell, how the fuck are you gonna summon something?! All the demons are already here!"

"I'm tellin' ya, Milsy! This is gonna work!" he insists, wiping the sweat from his forehead and setting the chalk down.

"It better, asshole! We're fucking dead, otherwise!"

The fish demon slips out a knife from his pocket, swiftly slicing his palm and successfully drawing blood. He winces, holding his bloodied hand over the crappy sketch.

"Hurry the fuck up, he's almost here!" Milsy demands, panicky. She held up two mesley guns, looking rather pathetic without the others she usually carried on her person.

"Nearly done..." A few drops of his blood lands directly on the drawn bat's open mouth. He holds his breath for a moment;

but nothing happens.

"T-That was supposed to work!" he sputters in shock, holding his injured hand to his chest.

The girl demon didn't have a chance to chew him out for his stupidity because as soon as she opened her mouth, the chalk began to glow a crimson red.

"W-What–"

Soon, red smoke clouded their vision and they coughed, having inhaled the odd stuff. "Zing, you fucker, what'd you do?!!" the girl screeches in fear.

Soon, the smoke cleared.

Before them... was you.

And you looked pissed.

~~

Location: Earth, sometime before

"Hey, cutie, wanna go to mine for the night?" a woman sidles up next to you, blinking her doe eyes suggestively.

You were at a popular club, drinking shots at the bar when she approached you in her slutty dress. She rests an elbow on the counter, bowing slightly so you would have a full view of her tits. It left little to the imagination. You hum in thought, your gaze sliding up to meet hers.

You're no idiot. You know exactly what she was suggesting. But you didn't turn her down. Truth be told, you haven't had a decent meal in a while and you were quite... hungry. This woman could easily provide you with what you need and she'd be none the wiser until it was too late.