Pt 3

Yuna and her parents leave the house soon after and now Yeonjun and my parents are sitting face to face and there is this weird tension in between.

"Do you like Yuna?", Appa ask Yeonjun and he looks down and sighs lightly.

"I don't appa", he answers and looks at me and then at my parents.

"I didn't break the news at that time but I already love someone eomma appa and we are dating aswell", Yeonjun tells and I look at him shocked. He was dating and he didn't tell me. I couldn't believe my ears. My one and only brother who used to share everything with me and vice versa fell in love and even started dating but didn't even care to inform me.

"Did you knew this young lady?", appa asks me looking me in the eyes.

"Do you think I knew this dad? I'm just as surprised as you are and I can't believe he didn't tell this to me. His only sister didn't know", I say letting out my emotions and breakung down. Tears fell out of my eyes. I don't know why I'm feeling so emotional. Maybe because we share everything and he didn't tell me this.

"Bring you girlfriend here tomorrow son. I wanna meet her",appa tell oppa who looks at him smiling a bit.

"It's a he dad. I have a... Boyfriend", yeonjun speaks and this was enough for me to run upstairs and shut the door hard. I've been such a bad sister. I knew nothing about anything.

I hear appa telling yeonjun it's fine and that he still has to bring that boy here tomorrow.

Soon I hear footsteps approaching the door and I knew who it was. The door opens and closes but I keep my face hidden in between knees letting out soft muffled sound of crying.

"Won", Yeonjun speaks softly and engulfs me in a hug.

"Go away from me", I say tho I mean the opposite and he knows that well cause he doesn't move an inch and instead pats my head softly.

"I'm so so sorry lil sis. The thing is that it just happened and I didn't know how to tell", he explains and I nod understanding that maybe he hid it due to the fact that it's a boy.

"It's fine. I'm just feeling too emotional lately.", I say and break the hug. Yeonjun wipes my tears.

"Dont ever cry again. I don't wanna see you sad", he says and I smile and he smiles back but suddenly his smile drops.

"Jiwon... My lil sis. You're very precious to me. Please remember that always. I didn't want to break your heart but it might shatter more tommorow and I don't know how and when it happened but I just ended up like that", opps says holding my hand. I look at him confused. Who is he dating that I'll he hurt?

"I would try my best not to be too upset", i say and hug him and he lays down beside me on my bed.

"I don't know if I'll be able to be with my lil sis after tomorrow so pls let me", he says and I nod. I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow. Who is his boyfriend? Why would I be so hurt? Will I really be heartbroken as he thinks I would be? All kinds of questions run in my mind but I ignore them and try to sleep. I almost break into laughter after seeing Yeonjun's sleeping. It's just been two minutes and he's already asleep. Guess he was tired.

.

.

.

Hello! My dear lovely readers. Who do you think is Yeonjun dating? I mean there are no hints so I'll drop four choices to choose from and let's see how many of you get it right.

1.Soobin (Jiwon's close friend)

2.Heeseung (Jiwon's bestfriend)

3. Jake (Jiwon's first love who was toxic and obsessive)

4.Beomgyu (Yeonjun's bestfriend and also a close friend of Jiwon)

I know you all know the answer already but who cares. Still guess cause who knows. Maybe it's not the main lead guy after all. Thank you for reading till here💖