Pt 35

"Mom I'm going now. Bye", I say as I close the door to my house and head outside. I smile widely seeing Beomgyu leaning on his car with his hands in his pockets. He's wearing a dark grey sweatshirt with light grey trousers. He looks so fine. Okay I should stop fangirling over my bf. Can't believe he is my boyfriend. He glances around and his eyes stop at me. We lock eyes and I feel my heart getting warm. I want to protect him from this world. Can't I just keep him in my pocket hidden from this world.

"Looking beautiful as ever, love", he says as he takes my hand and opens the door to passenger seat for me. I smile at the small gesture and sit down. The light link colour appearing on my cheeks.

"You look handsome yourself Umm-", I say. I don't know what to call him. Babe? Baby? Jagi? Honey? Yeobo? Gyu?

"Call me whatever feels right M'lady", he says grinning as he sits down in the driver seat.

"So I should just go with the flow like you who has called me a thousand nicknames till now", I say teasing but he just nods and my smirk falls. Whatever. Innocent baby bear.

"Oh I know. How about I call you baby bear?", I say and he thinks for a second before nodding. He doesn't have a day anyway.

"Aww my baby bear", I say pinching his cheeks. He pecks my lips and smiles at my shock expression. This was so random.

Magical Time Skip:

Its been years since we started dating and today I'm graduating university. Beomgyu graduated few years back and he soon took over his dad's company. Yeonjun takes care of my dad's company too. Soobin started his own little flower buisness that one day came into his mind.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"Woooooooooo", we all shout as we throw our hats in the air. I talk to some classmates for a bit before heading towards my parents, Yeonjun, Soobin and? Beomgyu? Why is he not here?

"Happy graduation", they all shout and I can't help but tear up. They have supported me so much throughout the years. They all rush to hug me as soon as they see my tears falling. I smile and feel my body being crushed my everyone hugging me so tightly. Soon everyone let's go. I try to put up a bright smile hiding the fact that I'm disappointed. Gyu didn't come? Why? This is my important day-

My thoughts get interrupted when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see the love of my life smiling widely at me. He has a bouquet of white roses mixed with red ones in his hand. My fav combination. He remembered.

"Congratulations on graduating, love", he says softly. He hands me the bouquet and I quickly hug him tightly. My tears fall once again. He husg me back with his hands holding my waist.

"Omg don't cry babe. I don't wanna see you cry", he says rubbing my back.

"You came", I manage to whisper in his ear. He laughs lightly.

"Ofcourse I came. Why would I miss my baby's graduation?", he says and I just hug him more tightly.

"Aww. Missed me so much", he asks and I sense the tease in his tone but I just nod. He breaks the hug and I frown. I wanted to hug for more time. What happens next makes me almost faint with happiness.

Beomgyu kneels down on one knee as he puts his hand in his pocket. He takes something out and I look at it but there's nothing in his hand. He then fixes his shoe lases. He gets up and looks at me.

"What are you thinking babe? That I'm proposing to you?", he says with a smirk on his face.

"Well", he says sitting back down and this time actually taking out something. It's a box. He opens it and my eyes shine brightly as I see the beautiful ring infront of me.

"I am proposing to you", he continues. I cover my mouth with shock. He's proposing to me. OH MY GOD. HE'S PROPOSING TO ME.

"Won.. Would you like to be my half that makes me complete?", he asks and I nod vigorously. He slips the ring on my finger and stands up hugging me and spinning me around. We spin for a bit before he stops and I feel his lips on me. I hear the loud cheers but all my focus is one the boy who turned out to be more than a friend. The love of my life.

Beomgyu...

.

.

.