LOOK CHP.7

Rise
3rd POV

They all got up much more rested than before. "The blankets sure helped a lot." Leo yawned.

"Yeah, they sure did!" April got up stretching. Leo looked over to Mikey who was looking through his spray paints.

"Hermanito, what are you planning to paint? Cause you seem ready to paint the whole town."

"Shell yeah I am! I still have absolutely no idea what I am gonna paint but still!" Mikey gave a quick thumbs up to Leo before turning back to his paints.

April got up and walked over to where they kept the food and took out an apple. She took a bit before sitting back down on the floor. "Well are we going on patrol today or are we chilling?"

"I think we should patrol and get better accustomed to the area we're in" Donnie said back in his corner tinkering with the things.

"AND, I can also paint around a bit!" Mikey said hopping up.

"It's also nice to get some fresh air for the day" Leo chimed in giving a thumbs up. They make there way up to the surface. Mikey with his bag of paint.

"How about you guys do a quick Patrol and I stay here and paint. Then you guys come back and see the finished product?"

"I mean we did beat up Tiger Claw, the fish dude, and the dog thing. Plus those dudes usually stay in the alleyways not on the roofs so if Mikey sticks to the roofs then he should be good." Leo was looking over at Raph trying to convince him to let Mikey stay.

Donnie spoke up, "And again, crime can't really follow us."

"Okay okay, but stay up on the roof don't go down. If you hear something hide. Don't talk to ANYONE." Raph made sure to emphasize on the word anyone.

Mikey was already back to looking at his spray paints. He had stopped listening after Raph had agreed to let him stay. He heard Raph finish talking, he looked up and nodded.

Raph nodded with Mikey before turning around getting ready to leave. Leo, Donnie and April did the same. Before they left Raph turned his head to look directly at Mikey. "Be safe"

"I will!" Mikey gave Raph a thumbs up. The others left leaving Mikey on the roof. He started taking out the main colors that he needed. He looked down the alley way for a second seeing another donation box. He thought for a moment, usually when he spray painted he would go home and rinse off the paint that got on him. But now that he wasn't home he didn't want to peal off spray paint from his body tomorrow. He hopped down and found a black zip up jacket, a pair of baggy sweatpants. He put it on when he saw a mask with a cool teeth design, so he decided to take it. He found some fingerless gloves on the side of the box. He put it all on, he felt cool.

He went back up to the roof, he looked around for a place to put up his idea. From afar he saw a billboard. He picked up the bag and jumped over. He landed on the roof and looked at the back of the billboard. It had this weird dude named "Chris Bradford," and about some martial arts expo. It was basically peeling off of the billboard. Mikey grabbed onto a peeling end and ripped the piece off. It ripped the man in half and Bradford off. He looked at the space he could use now . When he was hit with a grand idea. He wanted to make a small thing showing that they were "meant" to be there and so it felt a little more like home.

He started painting, feeling the flow. he painted different color splotches of paint. Red, blue, and purple splotches all over lapping. When he finished with those he pulled out the orange. He wrote "MAD DOGZ," then he put black outline on the letters. He stepped back. It was a pretty simple thing, but he was proud of it. For his first thing it was nice and he felt like it was right where it was supposed to be.