A New Beginning

Ana and Lucy have been sitting in the hospital for hours, wondering if their parents would make it. It's nearing 8pm once the doctors come through to the waiting room saying "I am sorry to tell yous this, but your parents have sadly passed." Ana sits tearing up whilst Lucy is sat frozen in shock. The doctor exits the room, giving the two sisters privacy.

"They are gone. I can't believe they're really gone. I know they weren't the best parents but they were still our parents, y'know?" Ana says sobbing into Lucy's chest. Lucy is upset, but nowhere near to the extent of Ana.

"You'll be okay, you have Tim, Tamara and I now. We will help you all we can." Lucy comfortingly adds.

After a quiet drive back to Lucy's apartment with only the radio playing low in the background, Lucy parks the car and turns to Ana. "We're here, let's go upstairs. Tamara is at a friends tonight so you can sleep in her room okay?" Ana just nods in return, she doesn't feel like talking. The two sisters walk up to Lucy's apartment and see Tim sitting on the couch. "Hey Luce, aandd clearly Ana too.. what's happened?" Tim questions clearly being confused as to why Ana is here aswell as Lucy. "I'll talk to you soon babe, don't worry" Lucy tells Tim, she's more focused on getting Ana settled for the night. "Ana why don't I show you where you will sleep tonight? Come with me" Ana just follows lucy whilst keeping her eyes glued to the ground.

"So here's Tamara's room, get comfortable. Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Lucy asks Ana politely but all she gets is Ana shaking her head back. She really doesn't feel like eating or drinking anything right now. Lucy just nods and exists the room closing the door whilst going to join Tim on the couch, knowing she will have to explain everything that's happened today.

Ana decides just to go to bed and try sleep for the night in hopes she will feel somewhat better in the morning. Meanwhile in the livingroom, Tim faces Lucy and asks her what has happened. Lucy explains to Tim about the events of the day and she starts to get emotional. She's held these feelings in ever since she found out the news of the crash. She just wanted to be the strong older sister for Ana.

A/N: idk if this is good or too short but it's the first chapter. Updates might be slow but ill try. This is my first fic so uh yeah it might not be the best!! Hope yous liked this part..