PART 3

📍THE MARK LUXURY HOTEL,5:30pm
————————————————————————
"Everybody say thank you Dougie for driving usssss."Dougie said as we pulled up infront of a large glass building.From the outside it was decorated beautifully,crisp white roses surrounded the front entrance.

"I'm gonna help them find their rooms and shit.Love for driving us my bro,I'll shout you later when we pulling up."Kishaun spoke whilst dapping up Dougie,then proceeding to unpack the girls luggage from the car one by one.

"Nah you good ma heart Imma catch y'all later,I better see each one of you motherfuckers there or I'll drag your asses out word to my dead."Dougie snapped,clearly aiming the last part at Marnie,still not being convinced she would actually come.

I rested my arms on the car doors window frame,poking my head through just enough so he could hear me clearly.
"Word to my dead....we're gonna be there, don't miss me too much while we gone."I said mockingly,knowing damn well I don't have no deads.

"Nigga just for that you can stay your ass in this big mirror looking building." He replied before starting the car,music immediately shooting through the vehicles speakers.

———————————————————————————

As we checked into the hotel,Kishaun led us to our rooms showing us where we would be staying,just for the mean time before we settled into the city.

"All you mans rooms are next to eachother don't worry,but I wanna show you something real quick."He said before leading us over to one of the three identical rooms.Opening the door then stepping back,he motioned for us to walk in first.

Me,Kayla and Kenza gasped in unison as we stepped in,seeing the hotel rooms floor covered in designer items.Shopping bags,ranging in sizes from small to large,aswell as a few smaller items on the marble desk.

"I got each of you man something light,just to show my appreciation,you really held a nigga down since the beginning,so you already know if I'm winning you're automatically winning too

"I got each of you man something light,just to show my appreciation,you really held a nigga down since the beginning,so you already know if I'm winning you're automatically winning too." He expressed whilst walking over to the many items showing us what was for who.

Kishaun made his way over to me last,dragging me next to a small marble table,nearest to the room door

(We're gonna pretend there is a chain alongside the watch.)
"You know I had to get my little cousin something light,better ice than half you man out here."He joked as he turned the camera towards me,recording my reaction as I stood there in disbelief,then back towards the gift covered table.It consisted of an iced out Audemars Piguet watch,a cuban link chain with a pendant that read 'FIJIDOLL',the name being my tag I used on all social media platforms since the age of 16.My hand stayed covering my mouth,no words being able to express my gratitude,aswell as shock in that moment.

I pulled KiKi into a hug hiding my face in his chest,feeling the tears about to start.
"Ah don't go soft on me Marnie,this the least i could do for you guys."he chuckled whilst patting her back in a poor attempt to comfort her.
Makayla and Kenza witnessing the moment,made their way over to us joining the hug.

"You lot best be wearing all that jewellery tonight for the link up,Marnie try your shit,on see how it is."He remarked,reaching for the chain helping me put it on.

"Nah it looks too good KiKi how'd you know to get me something like this bro."I muttered,too busy admiring how the chain sat on my chest.It complimented my breast area perfectly,as the diamonds glistened brightly.

"I got all you lots social tags,makes you feel like a celeb when someone refers to  you as that instead of your real name dont it."he replied,as he observed Makaylas and Kenzas chains,pleased with how they turned out,with one reading 'MKAYLA' and the other '6KENZA'.

"Shit we gotta be back in ends for the link up by like 9."he spoke
"Well it's only 6 right now-actually let me be for real we take long to get ready,I mean shit we haven't even unpacked or nothing."Kenza replied placing her hands on her head. "Yeah lemme get out of here and let you guys get ready,hit me when you're done and then we'll leave yeah."

————————————————————————

8:45pm,NEW YORK,USA

"Not us being on time for once."Makayla giggled as she laced her white and red 3s.

"Wait didn't KiKi say we had to be there FOR 9?It's 8:45 and our asses still here."I spoke trying to hold in my laugh,knowing Kishaun was probably getting irritated having to wait around for us.It felt like the old days,when the four would plan to go out,and KiKi would be waiting around for hours as the girls got ready.

"Hey better late than early,I mean who turns up to a get together early,plus we're gonna stick out like a sore thumb since we're not from around here."Kenza mentioned,causing me and Makayla to hum in agreement.

"OOO Marnie you looking real fine mamas,when did you get so grown with all that ass."Kayla gasped as she pretended to grab my ass from behind.She was no better than a man.

"Bitch you play too much but thank you honey,you both look fine as fuckkkk."I complimented the two girls infront of me.We really did look bad as fuck.I took out my phone from my pocket taking a few pics,Makayla and Kenza doing the same.

I took out my phone from my pocket taking a few pics,Makayla and Kenza doing the same

liked by:mkaylaaa.x,6kenzab,Sha.gz and 5,345 others
@FIJIDOLL: pretty privilege from London to NY✈️.
comments
@mkaylaaa.x:my girl too bad😍😍
reply @fijidoll:love you beautiful🩷.

@6kenzab:Fly miss taking fly trips😫
reply @fijidoll: with yo pretty ass ofcourse🤞🏼

@sha.gz:👀👀

———————————————————————————————————

WYDTM