𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐕𝐋𝐎𝐆, ˡᵘʰ ᵗʸˡᵉʳ

ෆ he joins you in your vlog

"Hey y'all, welcome back, and today is really just gonna be a vlog, I'm getting some food, opening some mail, chatting with y'all a lil bit," you said into the camera as you locked your front door, going to the elevator

"I have a guest joining us, I can't wait for y'all to meet," you said, turning the camera off.

When the camera turned back on, you were exiting your apartment complex, in the parking lot. Tyler could be seen, leaning against the Rolls Royce. Smiling, you jogged up to him, jumping into his arms. He laughed, catching you, pecking your lips when you looked into his eyes.

Getting down, you fixed the camera, showing his face, "This is our guest today, introduce yourself," you nudged him. He seemed too busy taking in your scent, before he looked at the camera.

"They know my name"

"Okay, tell the ones who don't know," you rolled your eyes.

"Wassup, it's Luh Tyler," he said, showing his dimple as he smiled. Looking at you, he bit his lip, pecking your lip, before moving to open the door.

"Come on, I thought we was getting something to eat," he said, watching as you climbed in.

"Y'all, I kinda want some Chipotle, babe, you want Chipotle?" You asked him, as he got in.

"It don't matter," he shrugged.

"Okay, we'll be back, when we get there"

When the camera was back rolling, you were in the line, pointing through the glass. Tyler held the camera, showing you, then the burrito.

"She getting this fat ass burrito, that shit bigger than her head, they gotta double wrap it," he snickered to himself.

"Shut up, tell them what you getting," you laughed.

"I'm getting a bowl, tryna watch my figure," he continued joking.

"Can you put some more...a lil more...more...ight," he said, as the worker continued hardly sprinkling any cheese.

"You talking about me, but you want all that cheese," you told him, trying to hold back your laugh.

"Man, they be stingy as fuck up in here," he said, paying with Apple Pay. Your face burned with embarrassment, as he didn't even try to lower his voice, talking loud in front of the workers.

Taking the camera, you held your hand over your mouth, before turning it off. He carried the bag, while you followed behind him.

Once back at home, you set the camera up, before you both began eating your food. "Y'all see my burrito, it look so good," you waved it, it was so big, you had to hold it with both hands.

"That's too big, you need to cut that in half," he shook his head.

"You don't think I can fit this in my mouth," you said as you made eye contact with him, hinting at your dirty sense of humor. He laughed shaking his head, while you went to the kitchen, grabbing a knife.

"Do you want half? They really didn't fill up your bowl for real?"

"Less than that," he said, watching as you cut it, placing his piece in the bowl lid.

He picked it up, examining it. He picked out the lettuce, before he took a big bite. "You can nearly fit the whole thing in your mouth," you smirked.

"Ion want it no more, no diddy," he said, making you burst into a fit of laughter.

"I'm sorry, I had too, you can eat it," you said, before taking a bite out of your half.

"Anyway, while we're eating, I guess we can read some of the mail you guys sent," you opening an envelope from the small stack.

By the time you finished, you realized more than half of the mail was letters with some sort of gift card.

"We bout to be eating good," you showed him the different cards.

"No we ain't, our backs gonna be so big, messing with them, and summer right around the corner," he shook his head, wiping his hands off.

"Boy-that's it for this video, I feel stuffed, like, comment, and subscribe, and I'll see you guys next week," you waved, laughing, turning the camera off.