Chapter 6: Dadzawa Mode

Aizawa's POV

After All For One left with Miyo, portals started opening up and the villains were escaping. I tried following them, but it was impossible. Not a single one was left. I quickly went around the school, looking for teachers and students. It took a while, but there were no serious injuries and no one besides Miyo was missing. Everyone was soon rounded up and we were all brought to a large building on school property. Everyone was seperated into their classes and year groups, including teachers, and Recover Girl healed the injured students. Hound Dog came by soon after with a clipboard, checking that everyone was accounted for.

Hound Dog: Bakugo Katsuki?

Bakugo: Here.

Hound Dog: Fushiguro Miyo?

Everyone looked around and I stared at the floor.

Hound Dog: Fushiguro Miyo?

Me: She... She's gone. They took her.

People looked shocked to hear the news, but my attention was drawn the the group next to ours.

Monoma: Good riddance.

I snapped my head to him and activated my quirk, walking up to him as I did. I grabbed the collar of his uniform and pulled him off his feet, my eyes full of anger.

Me: What did you say?

Monoma: It's true though. Nobody wants a mute at our school.

I was about to throw him, but Nezu came by and stepped in.

Nezu: Monoma, I do not believe it is wise to speak that way. Not only is it quirk discrimination and can get you expelled, but Fushiguro just so happens to be Aizawa's daughter.

Monoma looked at me and I could see the fear and regret in his eyes.

Monoma: I-is that so?

Me: It damn right is. And I would be in my right mind to both literally and figuratively throw you out of this school.

Nezu: I give you my full permission to do so, but please consider we need all hands on deck if we want to get her back.

I scoffed and dropped the boy, turning to my own class.

Me: Does anyone else have something to say against my daughter?

Every student looked incredibly nervous and fearful. Nobody said a word. Good.

Me: I thought so.

I then turned towards the principal again.

Me: Nezu, what's your plan for getting her back?

Nezu: All in due time. First, we must gather the staff and prepare. Don't worry, we will get her back.

Me: We better. Who knows why All For One wanted her.

Nezu: All For One specifically? Not Shigaraki Tomura?

Me: I was there. He took off his helmet and she recognised him. He drugged her before she could say where from though.

Nezu: I see. That makes things much more complicated. He will probably have her hidden much better than Shigaraki.

Me: I know.

Nezu: If he somehow manages to get her on his side, the heroes may be overpowered by them. But it will be fine. I'm sure she'd rather die then become a villain.

Me: That's what I'm worried about.

Notes

Hello, sorry about the short chapter, it was rushed. There will probably be two or three, possibly four more chapters before I end this book. Yay! No more writing until three in the morning! If you're wondering about me staying up past three last night, don't worry. I fell asleep at nearly five. Well, see you next chapter!