Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

"What's wrong? Are you having a conflict with Lu Xiao again? What did you say on the phone?"

Su Aihua thought it was her son-in-law who made her daughter lose her temper again. The two had often quarreled in the past.

"Aren't they all ready to join the army? Why are they making such a fuss?"

"No, we are both fine!" Su Yujiao pouted and said directly: "If it weren't because Aunt Tang lied to my mother, I don't believe Uncle Ma wouldn't know."

"Your Uncle Ma told me about this. He didn't know about it beforehand. He also told Aunt Tang about you later. Even if you don't like him, he is still an elder. You can't be rude anymore." Su Aihua picked up the report on the table and opened it. , taught my daughter casually.

What kind of elder is he?

Su Yujiao was dissatisfied and said: "Then why did he put Ma Zhilin in the factory? Isn't this partiality? Dad, why don't you teach him a lesson?"

"This is none of your business."

"Why can't I take care of it?"

Su Aihua is a strict father, but Su Yujiao has not been afraid of him since she was a child. With her grandfather's support, her father can't do anything to her.

Sure enough, seeing that Su Yujiao didn't repent at all, Su Aihua looked at her with a straight face for a while and then gave up. He waved his hand and said, "Okay, now that the phone call is over, let's go home quickly."

Su Yujiao refused to leave. She still had something to ask for, so she immediately changed her face and said: "Dad, you are thirsty after the meeting. I will get you a glass of water."

After saying that, he awkwardly picked up the enamel cup Su Aihua put on the table and went to get the water.

"Dad, drink some water."

Su Aihua took the cup and took a sip of water suspiciously, looked up at her and said, "Tell me, what else can you do?"

"Dad, I knew you were the best!" Su Yu walked around behind him with a sweet smile, stretched out her hand to squeeze Su Aihua's shoulders, and said coquettishly: "Dad, I also want to enter the textile factory."

"Nonsense!" Su Aihua slapped his hands and knocked the cup heavily on the table. He scolded: "Is the factory a place for you to play around?"

Su Yujiao was not discouraged and continued: "Of course I know that the factory is not a place for fun. Dad, please listen to me first."

"I don't want to officially join the job, I just want to come in and learn. You said that I am a college student. I haven't worked a day since I graduated. I used to be at home. Forget it. From now on, I will follow Lu Xiao to join the army. I am not familiar with the place there. I don't know anyone here, how boring it must be every day."

"I just want to take advantage of this period of time to study in the factory and accumulate experience. Otherwise, if people ask you, a college student, you have never worked before, how can I respond? Just think that I am here to help for free, okay? "

"How can you help?" Su Aihua took another sip of water and said, "If you want to find a job, just wait until you get to the army and ask Lu Xiao to help you find a suitable job."

Su Yujiao was unconvinced and said: "I am also a college student after all. Wouldn't it be good to help you write documents and organize information?"

"You are not needed, Ronaldinho is enough." Dad Su refused without mercy.