Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

After autumn, the decreasing temperature seems to have stabilized, remaining at around 20 degrees.

Su Yujiao was most afraid of the cold before, but she didn't expect that after coming here, she would live the warmest and most comfortable autumn and winter in history.

In the morning, Su Yujiao put on her son the sweater sent by his grandmother and added a thin jacket to him.

Yang Min recently became obsessed with hand-knitting sweaters and scarves at home. After mastering her skills, she first thought of her daughter's family who were far away from home.

I knitted sweaters and sweater vests for Xiaobao, and knitted sweater and cardigans for Su Yujiao. Even Lu Xiao had a hand in knitting him a thick scarf.

It's a pity that the weather here is not very good, so I didn't wear it until mid-October. And Lu Xiao still wears short-sleeves for training every day, so his scarf can only be put on the bottom of the box.

When she went to work on Monday, Su Yujiao put on the maroon knitted cardigan that Yang Min had knitted for her. It was paired with a white shirt with a white round tie and lace trim, and a black thick velvet skirt that reached her ankles.

It wasn't cold to dress like this in this weather. As soon as she came to the office, she was surrounded by Mao Jiamin.

"Wow, Sister Yujiao, the color of the sweater you are wearing is so beautiful, and this skirt of yours, where did you buy it? It looks warm." Mao Jiamin took a look at the green military jacket she wears all year round. Suddenly I want to change my image.

The skirt was custom-made by an old tailor. Su Yujiao felt very satisfied when she got it, so she immediately walked there and ordered a few more winter clothes.

Su Yujiao put down her bag, picked up her cup and poured some hot water before returning to her seat and sitting down. She replied: "The sweater was sent to me by my mother, and the skirt was custom-made by a master in the town. If you If you like it, I'll take you there next time."

The two of them discussed the styles of clothes and how to match them for a while. Sun Cheng next to him heard the corner of his mouth twitching: "No wonder those married men said they don't even have the money to buy cigarettes, so they let you all wear them." ."

When Mao Jiamin heard this, she became angry, turned around and said: "No wonder you don't have a partner. According to your idea, you might as well be a bachelor for the rest of your life and save the money to buy cigarettes."

Su Yujiao took a sip of hot tea and said lightly: "People are different. My Lu Xiao doesn't smoke, and he doesn't care about me buying clothes. Once the allowance is paid out, he will give it all to me."

Sun Cheng's face turned slightly red after being criticized by the two lesbians, and he turned to ask Yan Shengli's thoughts and wanted to find an ally for himself: "Brother Yan, do you think what I said is right? Why buy so many clothes? It's enough to wear." No, that's fine."

As a married man, Yan Shengli still had a strong desire to survive. He shook his head and taught him like a veteran: "Xiao Sun, this is your fault. My wife takes care of the housework for me at home every day. I'm cooking and taking care of the kids, so what's the point of buying a few clothes? I won't smoke in my life, and I can't shorten my wife's clothes."

"You still haven't figured it out. When you really have someone you want to marry, you won't ask this question."

Sun Cheng shook his head and said nothing, but it was obvious that he still didn't agree with this point of view.